WB TET Notification 2022 Released. West Bengala Primary TET Registration Dates Announced. Register/ Apply Online for WB Teachers Eligibility Test on www.wbbpe.org
West Bengal Board of Primary Education is all set to organize the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET-2022) for Class I-V. A notification in this regard has been published by the board. Under Reference No: 1572/WBBPE/2022 released on 29/09/2022, guidelines for the conduction of Teachers Eligibility Test-2022 for 1st to 5th have been made public.
It is stated that the board will organize WB Primary TET-2022 on 11 December 2022. Instructions and dates regarding the submission of online applications have been issued on or after 14 October 2022. The details are now released on the official website of WBBPE accordingly.
West Bengal Board of Primary Education conducts the WBTET in order to determine the eligibility of candidates to teach in the schools in West Bengal. The West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level exam conducted as per National Council for Teachers’ Education (NCTE) guidelines. The examination is conducted for the purpose of recruitment of Assistant Teachers in government / aided / basic primary schools.
WB Primary TET Notification 2022
|Exam Name||Teachers Eligibility Test (Primary TET-2022)|
|Exam Authority Name||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Type of Exam||Eligibility Test|
|Notification Date||29 September 2022|
|Last date of registration||03 November 2022|
|Eligibility Details||Check Here|
The applicants must fulfil the following minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by NCTE for the WB TET exam:
Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) from a recognized education board with at least 50% marks and a 2-year diploma in Elementary Education (DEIEd).
Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) with at least 50% marks and 4 years of Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEIEd).
Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent 10+2) from a recognized education board with at least 50% marks and having a Diploma in Education (Special Education), recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI).
Aspirants should possess a Graduation Degree and a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (DEIEd).
The applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years as of 01/01/2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
- General / Unreserved categories – ₹100/-
- SC / ST / Reserved Categories – ₹50/-
- Notification Date – 29 September 2022
- Starting date of online application registration – 14 October 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 3rd November 2022
How to register for WB TET 2022?
- First, visit the official website of WBBPE.
- Click on the WBTET-2022 Notification.
- Download the notification in PDF and check it thoroughly.
- Then, click on the Register Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for further reference.
|WB Primary TET Notification 2022||Download Here|
|WB TET Registration Link||Register Here|