West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme Registration 2023 / WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana Beneficiary List Status: Mamata Banerjee Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal launched the “Krishak Bandhu Scheme” in 2018. The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial aid to the farmers. For farmers holding one acre or more area financial assistance of ₹5000/- was provided. But the Chief Minister of West Bengal announced that financial aid of ₹10,000/- will be provided from June 2021.
Those having less than one acre of cultivable land will now receive a minimum of ₹4000/- per annum on a pro-rata basis. As per the reports from 2018 to February 2021 the West Bengal state government has spent more than ₹1500 crore under the WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana. Apart from this, if a farmer dies before the age of 60 years the state government will provide ₹2,00,000/- to his family.
In this article, we will try to explain every aspect of the Krishak Bondhu Yojana such as the application process, the process to check the WB Krishak Bandhu beneficiary list, features, eligibility criteria, etc. We have covered all the important details a beneficiary needs to know before applying for the scheme so read the complete article carefully.
WB Krishak Bandhu Yojana – Complete Overview
|Scheme Name||Krishak Bondhu|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance & Life Insurance|
|Main Objective of Scheme||Improve the Financial Condition of Farmers|
|Helpline Number||8336957370, 8597974989, 6291720406|
WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Benefits
- Afterlife insurance of ₹200000/- will be provided to the Beneficiary under the scheme.
- Insurance will be provided to those who will die accidentally while the implementation of the Krishak Bandhu Yojana.
- Crop cover insurance of ₹5000/- will be provided to the beneficiary in two instalments.
- The WB state government has issued around ₹3 thousand crore budget for the scheme.
- Insurance cover will be provided between 15 days after the death of the Beneficiary.
- The premium for Crop Insurance will also be given by the West Bengal State Government to all of the beneficiaries of the yojana.
- For each season ₹5000/- per acre will be given to the Beneficiaries.
Documents Required for WB Krishak Bandhu Death Claim
- ID Proof Attested Copy
- Voter Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
- Death Certificate Attested Copy.
- Krishak Bandhu Card Attested Copy.
- Self-Declaration of Applicant Attested Copy.
- Legal / Natural guardian declaration in case of the minor claimant.
- ROR Attested Copy.
Main Components of the West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme
The main components of the scheme have been mentioned below:
Assured Income- Under the assured income, financial aid will be given to all of the farmers and the beneficiaries who will be selected in the scheme. The yojana has two more options given below. Farmers with one or more acre landholdings are entitled to get ₹5000/- per year for both Rabi & Kharif Seasons.
- 1st instalment will be given in the month of June
- 2nd instalment will be given in the month of November.
- Those having less than one acre of cultivable land will now receive a minimum of ₹4000/- per annum on a pro-rata basis.
Death Benefit- Under the death benefit scheme, the families of the farmers would be provided with ₹200000/- including suicide. Farmers between the age of 18-60 are eligible for afterlife insurance.
How to Register for WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme?
Famers who want to apply for the scheme can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official firstname.lastname@example.org
- Then click on “About Krishak Bandhu“.
- Now click on the ‘Login’ button.
- If you are a new user then you have to sign up.
- Farmers have to enter all the mentioned details such as department, role, district, email address, password, name, mobile number, designation, etc.
- Then verify the details before submitting.
- Now login to the portal with the right credentials.
- Click on Krishak Bandhu Scheme.
- An application form will be displayed.
- Then upload all the mentioned documents.
These were the steps to be followed in order to apply for the scheme.
WB Krishak Bandhu Application Process
Here we have mentioned some easy steps to download and submit the online application for the scheme;
- Go to the official website link added below in the article.
- Find the link for the application form.
- Enter the required details.
- Then simply click on the submit button.
West Bengal (WB) Krishak Bandhu Login Portal
- Visit the official website.
- Then click on ‘About Krishak Bandhu‘.
- Now “Login” with the user id and password.
- Verify the details and then click on Login.
- By following these mentioned steps one can easily log in to the portal.
West Bengal (WB) Krishak Bandhu Agent Login
- Go to the official email@example.com
- Then click on About Krishak Bandhu.
- Now press the login button.
- Select agent login.
- A new page will be open.
- Enter with user id and password.
- Check the details before submitting.
Procedure to Recover Password
- Go to the official website at krishakbandhu.net
- Then click on About Krishak Bandhu.
- Then select forgot your password.
- Now enter your registered mail id.
- Then click on send OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your Gmail address.
- Enter the OTP you received and then enter your new password.
- Then confirm the password.
- Now your password will be reset.
How to Check WB Krishak Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary List?
In order to check the beneficiary list one can follow these steps:
- Visit the official portal of West Bengal Krishak Bandhu.
- Then click on “Krishak Bandhu”.
- A new page will open, now log in with the right credentials.
- Now click on the ‘Search Beneficiary‘.
- Then you have to select your Block & District.
- A PDF file will be downloaded to your device.
- Search for the name in the list.
Download the Death Benefit Application Claim Form
- Visit the official portal at krishakbandhu.net
- Then click on the “Order Memorandum & Notification” button.
- Click on Death Benefit Application Form.
- Download the form in the given format.
- Now print the application form and enter all the required details.
- Attach all the required documents along with the form.
- Now submit this application form to the Assistant Director of Agriculture at the block level.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Helpline Numbers – 8336957370, 8597974989, 6291720406
West Bengal Krishak Bandhu Scheme was launched on January 1, 2019, by Mamta Banerjee who is Chief Minister of the state.
The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial aid to the farmers of the West Bengal state. It provides income protection to families who are entirely dependent on agriculture.