NHM WB Vacancy 2022 West Bengal Health Department CHA, Staff Nurse & Other Posts Recruitment Notification Out @ www.wbhealth.gov.in
The Health and Family Welfare Department of the Government of West Bengal is now accepting online applications from qualified candidates for a variety of positions in the state’s National Health Mission and XV Finance. Full-time Medical Officer, Community Health Assistant, Staff Nurse, Block Epidemiologist, Block Public Health Manager, and Block Data Manager are just some of the titles for which WB Health is looking to fill the vacant slots.
Under this recruitment drive, there is a vacancy for a total of 780 open positions. Candidates interested in working for the government of West Bengal are asked to register online beginning 01 September 2022. The deadline to submit an online application form is 07 September 2022.
Total Posts – 780
- Medical Officer – 78 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 262
- Community Health Assistant – 434 Posts
- Block Epidemiologist – 02 Posts
- Block Public Health Manager – 02 Posts
- Block Data Manager – 02 Posts
You can find the DHFW North 24 Parganas Recruitment Notification and the WB Health Recruitment link on the official website at www.wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates should research the position’s requirements (such as degree level, minimum age, required experience, etc.) before submitting an application.
Here, you can get further information on the recruitment process, West Bengal Health job openings, impending notices, the syllabus, the answer key, the merit list, the selection list, the admit card, the result, and more. Keep checking this webpage for all future updates on WB Health Department Staff Nurse, CHA Recruitment 2022.
WB NHM Staff Nurse, CHA Vacancy Notice 2022
|Organization Name||Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal|
|Job Name||Medical Officer, Community Health Assistant, Staff Nurse, Block Epidemiologist, Block Public Health Manager & Block Data Manager|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01/09/2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07/09/2022|
Applicants must possess MBBS/ ANM Course/ GNM Course/ B.Sc Nursing/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ Degree / Diploma from recognized university.
For Medical Officer posts, the applicant’s upper age must be 62 years while the upper age limit for all other posts is 40 years as of 01/01/2022.
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification cum Interview
The application fee is ₹100 for UR category candidates and ₹50 for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/OBC-B category candidates. Payment of the application fee can be done in online mode only.
Online Registration Process for WB NHM Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website using the direct link given below.
- Go through the Career Section and then Recruitment.
- Click on the direct link for different posts including Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and others.
- Download and check the detailed notification.
- Thereafter, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit it.
- Finally, print the application form for further use.
|Official Web Portal||Visit Here|
|WB Health Department Recruitment Notification||Download Here|