WBJEEB will conduct an OMR-based Common Entrance Test (JEPBN-2023) for admission in the academic session 2023- 24 in Post Basic Nursing (PBN) courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. The exam will be conducted in a single shift i.e. 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM on 01 July 2023 (Saturday).
The officials will release admit cards to the eligible candidates at least four days before the examination date i.e. 26 June 2023. Candidates who have registered can download the WB B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card from the official website of WBJEEB i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in respectively. Candidates need to fill in their application registration number and date of birth to access the exam admit card.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board was established by the Government of West Bengal in 1962. The board holds various competitive exams in the state. For B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test i.e. JEPBN-2023, the board invited online applications from eligible candidates in February 2023. Candidates were able to register online for this exam from 08 February to 28 February 2023.
wbjeeb.nic.in B.Sc. Nursing (JEPBN-2023) Hall Ticket
|Examination Authority Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Registration Dates||February 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||01 July 2023|
|WB JENPAS Admit Cards Availability||26 June 2023|
A huge number of candidates appear in the common entrance test for Post Basic Nursing Courses in West Bengal every year. The eligible qualified candidates are offered admission in different courses in the colleges of their choice. This year too, thousands of candidates registered for the said exam. These candidates are going to be a part of this exam on the scheduled date.
WB B.Sc. Nursing Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
The question paper for Joint Entrance for Post Basic Nursing will be as per the following exam pattern. The WBJEE JEPBN 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, and marking scheme.
- Mode of Exam – The exam is an Offline OMR Based Test.
- Number of Questions – There will be 100 multiple-choice questions in the WBJEE JEPBN.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the JEPBN are 100.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 90 Minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper will be set in English only.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get a +1 mark for a correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of -1/4 for incorrect answers.
|Part in Question Paper||Topics||No. of Questions|
|Part A||Anatomy, Physiology, Sociology, Psychology, Pharmacology,
Microbiology, Nutrition, Pathology
|Part B||Foundation of Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Paediatric Nursing,
Psychiatric Nursing, Obstetrical Nursing, Community Health Nursing
Details printed on WB B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Name
- Examination Authority Name
- Exam Timings and Exam Date
- Venue of Examination
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates
What to carry at the exam centre?
- WB B.Sc. Nursing Admit Card print
- A valid photo identity proof
- Passport size photograph
- Black/blue ball pen
How to download WB JEPBN-2023 (B.Sc. Nursing) Admit Card?
Candidates are referred to check the below given easy steps to download the WB B.Sc. Nursing Call Letter. Direct links to the official website and direct links to download the admit card have been added below.
- Visit the official website of WBJEEB.
- Click on the link for JEPBN-2023 Exam.
- Next, click on the link to download Admit Card.
- Fill in your application number and date of birth.
- Verify the input and click on submit.
- Finally, download your call letter and print it for further use.