WB B.Ed Notification 2022. Apply Online West Bengal B.Ed Programme 2022-24 Admission Form.
West Bengal University of Teacher Training, Education Planning and Administration (WBUTTEPA) is seeking applications from eligible candidates for admission in B.Ed Programmes for various subjects. Through these application forms, admissions will be done for session 2022-24.
The B.Ed. programme shall be of a duration of two academic sessions, which can be completed in a maximum of three years from the date of admission to the programme. 5% of the seats for self-financed colleges and 5% of the seats for the Department of Teacher Education, WBUTTEPA (David Hare Campus) will be reserved for Deputed teachers of classes VI-XII.
Application for Online Admission starts on 01st September 2022 (Thursday) at 11:00 A.M. and closes on 15th September 2022 (Thursday) at 11:00 P.M. Here, you can check the essential details like the application submission process, important dates, eligibility and other information. Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form.
WB B.Ed Online Application Form 2022 Details
|Course Name||Bachelor in Education|
|State Concerned||West Bengal|
|Method of application registration||Online|
|Last date of application registration||15 September 2022|
- Candidates should be graduates in a school subject from a recognized university.
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree(Honours /General) / or in the Master’s Degree in School subjects are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Science and/or Mathematics, with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are also eligible for admission. Such candidates are required to enter the marks of B.E/ B. Tech. in the row of Honours Degree. M.E. / M. Tech results (if any) will be entered in the Master’s Degree row.
- Honours Graduates in school subject should enter the Honours marks only in the row of Bachelor’s degree (Honours).
- In the case of General Graduates, the total marks obtained should be entered in the row of Bachelor’s degree (General).
- For candidates with less than 50% marks in the honours degree, the total marks of pass and Honours subjects will be considered. If it becomes 50% or more, that score will be entered in the Graduation (General) row.
The application fee is ₹600/- for General / EWS / OBC-A / OBC-B candidates and ₹350/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Application fee applicable only for Self-financed colleges).
|Method/School Subjects List|
|Urdu||Home Management||Food & Nutrition||Nepali|
Process of filling WB B.Ed Admission Form 2022
- Applicants should visit the home page of the WBUTTEPA Website.
- The Application Form Submission is a 2 step process.
- Applicants should fill out the online form giving academic details (Step – 1) and personal details (Step – 2).
- After providing all mandatory details click on “Submit” to submit the application.
- An Application I.D. and Password will be created & details will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants need to note down the Application I.D. and Password.
- Applicants can pay the amount online via the “Pay Now” link on the Left Panel of the Menu after form submission or modification.
- After successfully submitting an application form, Applicants can able to print the Application Receipt as per the schedule provided by the university.
|WB B.Ed. Admission Notification||Download Here|
|West Bengal B.Ed. Application Form||Apply Online Here|