Visva Bharati Job 2023 Notification Out. Apply Online for Various Group-A, B & C posts (MTS, Clerk) @visvabharati.ac.in and check eligibility and application fee details: Visva Bharati has released the recruitment notification for various administrative, non-teaching and librarian cadre posts on its official site. As per the notification, the number of total vacancies is 709. The online application commences on 17 April 2023 and will be closed on 16 May 2023.
Interested and eligible job seekers will apply online on the official portal of the recruiting authority for Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023. The National Test Agency will organise the selection process and exams for non-teaching jobs in Visva Bharati.
vbharatirec.nta.ac.in Visva Bharati Jobs 2023 Details
|Recruiting Agency||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Vacancies||Administrative, Non-teaching and Librarian cadre|
|Online application submission starts on||17 April 2023|
|Last date to apply online||16 May 2023|
Candidates will fill out the application form on the NTA website. The number of total vacancies may be increased or decreased by the organisation. Applicants read the recruitment notification to check their eligibility, vacancies distribution and application fees etc details.
Eligibility Criteria for Visva bharti jobs
Applicants must have passed 12th from the recognized board of the state or country and have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the concerned disciplines from any recognized university or institution. Along with this, the applicants have some work experience in their respective trades for applying for the job.
The age limit varies according to different pay levels of jobs and age relaxation in the upper age limit will also be provided as per the Government rules. The age limit has been discussed below:
- Group A Posts (Pay Level-10): 40 years
- Group A Posts (Level 12-14): 50-57 years
- Group B Posts (Pay levels 6 & 7): 35 years
- Group C Posts (Pay Levels 1,2,4 & 5): 32 years
Visva Bharti Recruitment Application fee
The application fee is essential to submit at the time of filling out the application form. The registration fees will not be refunded in any circumstance. The application fee has been discussed as follows:
|Groups And Pay Level of Vacancies||Categories||Registration fee|
|Group A (Level-14)||UR/EWS/OBC||2000/-|
|Group A (Levels 10 & 12)||UR/EWS/OBC||1600/-|
|Group B (Levels 6 & 7)||UR/EWS/OBC||1200/-|
|Group C (Levels 5,4,3,2 & 1)||UR/EWS/OBC||900/-|
|The women and PWD candidates are exempted to pay any application fee.|
Visva Bharati selection process will be based on the following stages:
- Written test (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Interview/Skill test
- Trade test
- Documents Verification
How to apply for Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023?
- Firstly go to the administrative site which is vbharatirec.nta.ac.in
- Then click on the “Visva Bharti Recruitment 2023 Online Registration” link.
- A new page will open, and then click on the “New Registration” button.
- Fill in the required details for new registration along with a valid email id.
- After that, fill out the online application form and upload all academic documents carefully.
- Submit the form and pay the registration fee by using the online payment method.
- Administrative portal: vbharatirec.nta.ac.in
- Visva Bharati Recruitment Notification: Download Here
- Visva Bharati Jobs: Apply Here