UPUMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023. Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Admit Card for Written Exam. Check Common Eligibility Test Date, Examination Scheme and Other updates.
Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences will conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) to recruit candidates for Staff Nurse posts. The organization has recently completed the online application registration process for these posts i.e. 09 February 2023.
the written test will be organized on 18 March 2023. UPUMS Staff Nurse admit card for this exam has been released.
Along with the written exam date announcement, the officials released the information on the availability of admit cards. The admit card download link is activated at least two weeks before the examination date. Eligible applicants can download the UPUMS Staff Nurse Admit Card by using the application registration number and date of birth respectively.
UPUMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||220|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Examination Date||18 March|
|Admit Cards Availability||3 March|
A large number of candidates applied for the respective posts of Staff Nurses in UPUMS in the given time. The applicants are waiting for the schedule of various phases of the selection process. The same will be released by the organization through the official website soon.
About UPUMS Staff Nurse Recruitment
The recruitment for Staff Nurses at Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences was announced in January 2023. Online applications were invited from the eligible candidates starting from 20 January. The organization completed the application process on 09 February 2023. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 220 vacancies will be filled up.
UPUMS Staff Nurse Examination Scheme
In the first phase, a written examination i.e. Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted for the respective posts. The scheme of examination for this Common Eligibility Test is as follows:
- The duration of the examination shall be 03 hrs i.e. (180 minutes).
- In the examination 200 MCQs will be asked with four alternatives for each question.
- Questions will be asked in English & Hindi languages.
- In the test, 170 MCQs will be asked related to Nursing subjects while 30 MCQs will be related to General English, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Reasoning & Mathematics).
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be:
- 50% for General, EWS, OBC Categories
- 45% for SC & ST Categories
UPUMS Staff Nurse Admit Card Details & Instructions
UPUMS Admit Card for Staff Nurse posts will be released on the official website only. The examination board will not send any admit cards to the candidate’s address. Candidates must check the official website regularly for the admit card link and other updates.
Generally, on an admit card, there are details like exam name, exam authority’s name, date of examination, exam timings and venue name. In addition, there will be the candidate’s name, category, photograph, application registration number etc. Candidates should check the instructions to be followed by the candidate during the examination.
At the time of examination, candidates are required to carry important documents such as a UPUMS Staff Nurse Admit Card print and a photo identity proof with them. Candidates without a valid photo identity proof shall not be allowed to take the eligibility test. A valid photo ID proof may be among Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Bank Passbook, School/College ID Card etc.
How to download UPUMS Admit Card for Staff Nurse Common Eligibility Test 2023?
- First of all, visit the official website of UPUMS.
- Check the What’s New section on the homepage.
- Click on the link for the Staff Nurse Common Eligibility Test Admit Card link.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your respective admit card.
- Print the same for further reference.
- Official Website – www.upums.ac.in
- UPUMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023 – Download Here