UPSSSC Technical Services Admit Card 2023. UPSSSC Combined Technical Services exam pattern, Selection process @upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) released the notification for the UPSSSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2023. A total of 292 vacancy notification was released in 2016.
The exam will be conducted on 26 March 2023. The exam is going to be related to several technical entries which are Leather Work, Xray Technician, Raj Instructor or Instructor of Civil Work, Instructor Power looms Machine Maintenance, Instructor Drawing and Printing, Instructor Weaving, Instructor Soap Phenyl, Pharmacist Compounder, Laboratory Assistant Biochemistry, Laboratory Assistant Physiology and many more.
The UPSSSC combined technical service exam admit card will be released on the official website, most probably in the second week of March 2023 (Provisional). The candidates need to pay attention that admit cards will not be sent by post or via any other method.
upsssc.gov.in CTS Admit Card 2023
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Technical Services|
|Exam Date||26 March 2023|
|Admit Card release date||2nd week of March 2023|
Candidates still have time for a fortnight, so study very hard to make sure that you see your name in the merit list posted on the official website.
Combined Technical Services Selection process
The procedure will be conducted on the basis of two levels which are Written examination and document verification. The merit list will be based on the written examination scores. If a candidate has been found using fake documents his/her selection will be cancelled. There will be no interview conducted for this post.
Combined Technical Services Exam Pattern
Important points to keep in mind
- The questions will be MCQ- BASED.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- A total of 100 questions are there in the exam.
- The time given to complete the exam is 120 minutes.
- For every incorrect answer, -1/4 mark will be deducted.
- The medium of the exam is Hindi & English.
|Subject||No of Question||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence test/ Reasoning||20||20|
How to download UPSSSC Combined Technical Services Admit Card 2023
There are steps given below, follow those it will be very easy for you to download your admit card. But still, for your convenience, we will provide the direct link for the admit card.
- Go to the official website @upsssc.gov.in.
- Under the applicant segment- 1 tab, when UP Combined Technical Services admit card is uploaded the link will be activated there.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- The candidate is required to enter the user id and password, which was filled in during the application process.
- Now you can download your admit card and take a printout of it so that you can take it to the examination venue.
Use this link to download admit card – upsssc.gov.in