UPSC CSE Recruitment 2023. UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification Released. Civil Services (ASI) Registration Started. Apply Online at www.upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has released notification for Civil Services Examination 2023. The exam is taken to select the candidates for various Administrative Services of India in different departments on Group A positions. The candidates need to submit an online application form through the official website of UPSC.
The applications can be submitted from 01 February. The last date of registration is 21 February 2023. After that, the modification in filled application forms can be made from 22 to 28 February. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the two phases of the written examination i.e. Preliminary Test and Mains Examination.
UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) Notification 2023
|Authority Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Civil Services Examination (CSE)|
|Post Name||Various Group A positions|
|Application Registration Mode||Online|
|Last date to submit an application form||21 February 2023|
The candidates must check the detailed notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form. A direct link to download the detailed notification is added to this web portal. Also, the registration link is provided in the below section.
The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the test. Their admission to all the stages of the UPSC Civil Services Examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Here are the eligibility criteria details including educational qualifications and age limit.
Educational Qualification – A candidate must hold a Graduate degree from any of the Universities or possess an equivalent qualification. Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by Government as equivalent to the professional and technical degrees would also be eligible for admission to the Civil Services Examination.
Age Limit – A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2023 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than the 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 2002. The upper age limit will be relaxable to the reserved categories as per the government rules.
Applications Registration Fee Details
Candidates are required to pay a fee of ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of the State Bank of India by cash or by using the Net Banking facility of any bank or by using Visa/Master/RuPay/Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment. Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from payment of the application fee.
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in various phases i.e. Written Examination and Interview. The written test comprises two successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination – The candidates whose application forms are found valid and correct will be called for the Preliminary Examination. The preliminary test will comprise two papers of 200 marks each.
- Mains Examination – The candidates who qualify for the Prelims Test will be called for the Main Examination. This phase exam will have eight papers followed by Personality Test. The UPSC CSE Mains Exam will comprise 2025 marks.
Application Registration Dates
The application registration for UPSC Civil Services Exam has been started. Here are the details of application registration and modification.
- Starting date of online application registration – 01 February 2023
- Last date of online application submission – 21 February 2023
- Application Modification Dates – 22 to 28 February 2023
How to apply online for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023?
The registration of applications for the UPSC Civil Services Examination can be done online only. Candidates need to check the official website for registration details. Here are some simple steps to register for the UPSC CSE 2023. The direct links to the official website, application form link and detailed notification are added below:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Click on the Examination Notifications tab on the homepage.
- Download and check the notification for Civil Services Examination 2023.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required personal information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete your application fee payment through the desired mode.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further use.
|Official Website of UPSC||Visit Here|
|UPSC Civil Services Examination Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|