Check Online UP Scholarship Status 2022 at scholarship.up.gov.in Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric, Post Matric Scholarship Renewal & Application Form: As you all know that our state and central government together keep running many types of scholarship schemes to make the children move towards better education. In almost every state, the government provides service of scholarships to needy ones.
Similarly, in Uttar Pradesh also, the UP Scholarship has been operated by the state government to provide scholarships to children. So today, through this article, we will tell you all the important information related to the UP Scholarship Status like purpose, benefits, features, required documents, eligibility, and online application process as well as the process of viewing the UP scholarship status online.
UP Scholarship Status Online Registration & Renewal Form 2022
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance to students who have weak financial conditions for further studies.|
|Motto||Educate without constraint|
Students of Uttar Pradesh who have applied to get the scholarship and have not yet received the scholarship can check their up scholarship status online as the process has been made online by the government. Students will not need to visit any government office to check the scholarship status.
All they have to do is to check their scholarship status by visiting its official website on their mobile or laptop and get complete information easily. Now the time of the students will be saved and along with this money will also be saved. So let’s see how we can check it.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online?
- For this, first, you have to visit the official website of this particular scholarship. The official portal is scholarship.up.gov.in
- Now click on the “Status” tab on the homepage of the website.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth correctly to check the scholarship status.
- Click on the Search button and the application status will be displayed on the screen.
- You can take a printout/download of the status for future reference.
Required Eligibility for Up Scholarship
- To get the scholarship, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any school or college in the state.
- For scholarship under the Pre-Matric class 9-10 category, students must be studying in class 9th or class 10th.
- For UP Post Matric Scholarship, students must have passed 10th (High School) and enrolled in class 11th or class 12th or enrolled in higher education programs in any university in the state.
- It is mandatory for all the students to attach a hard copy of the photocopy of the passbook along with the registration form.
- All the applicants have to enter their email id and mobile number to apply under the scheme.
- Students who are already registered with the portal need to renew the account by adding updates. No new registration is required.
Important Documents for UP Scholarship
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Student id
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Fee receipt for this year
- Bank passbook details
Benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
The main purpose of the UP Scholarship Scheme is to motivate children who are weak from the economic condition of the country towards education. They start working, due to which they are not able to achieve some special success in their future. That is why scholarships will be provided by the government to such promising children so that they can complete their education and improve their future.
- Scholarships will be provided to the students whose families have weak financial conditions.
- By getting a scholarship, students will be able to move toward education and complete their studies without any obstacles.
- Many scholarship schemes are being operated by the state government in all the states to motivate weak students from financial conditions towards education.
- By getting a scholarship, students will be able to improve their future because these children are the future of our country.
- UP Scholarship is equally available for any caste category SC ST OBC and General.
- The college which is blacklisted by the authority through this scheme is not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
|UP Scholarship Status with Registration Number||Check Here|
|UP Scholarship Status Via Umang App||Check Here|
|Aadhar Link Via Bank||Check Here|
|Scholarship Fresh Status Check (Pre-Matric)||Login I – Login II|
|Scholarship Renewal Status (Pre-Matric)||Login I – Login II|
|Scholarship Fresh Post Matric Status (Inter)||Login I – Login II|
|Scholarship Renewal Post Matric Status (Inter)||Login I – Login II|
|Scholarship Fresh Post Matric Status (NON-Intermediate)||Login I – Login II|
|Scholarship Renewal Post Matric Status (NON-Intermediate)||Login I – Login II|
|Scholarship Post Matric Fresh/Renewal Status (All Other States)||Fresh login – Renewal Login|