UP Panchayati Raj Recruiment 2023 for Panchayat Sahayak/ Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator. Uttar Pradesh Panchayat Bharti Application Form panchayatirajup.nic.in.
Uttar Pradesh Panchayati Raj Recruitment is announced for the Panchayat Sahayak or Assistant posts. The department has notified the concerned panchayats of the announcements and process of recruitment for 3544 posts. The applications for this will be processed offline.
The notification for the applications for Panchayat recruitment will be displayed on the notice board and an announcement (Munadi) will be available from 14 January to 16 January. Each Gram Panchayat is responsible for the announcement.
The candidates willing to apply for the UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment are advised to fill out and submit the application form to Village Panchayat Officer, or BDO Officer, or at the concerned Panchayat Office.
Application forms can be collected from Village Panchayat Office.
UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2023
- The announcement by Village Panchayat – 14 Jan to 16 Jan
- Application form Submission Dates – 17 Jan to 02 Feb
- Form Transfer from VDO, BDO office to Panchayat Office – 03 Feb to 08 Feb
- Preparation of Merit List – 09 Feb to 16 Feb
- Verification by District Panchayat Officer – 17 to 24 Feb
- Offer Letter Distribution – 25 to 27 Feb
A candidate must have passed Intermediate from the UP Education Board.
Candidates for the concerned post will be selected based on Merit. Merit will be prepared as per the academic records and work experience.
The application fee is not applicable for this vacancy.
|Notification and Application Form||Download Here|