यूपी गेहूं खरीद ऑनलाइन किसान रजिस्ट्रेशन 2023 UP Gehu Kharid @eproc.up.gov.in – The state government of Uttar Pradesh has now arranged for farmers to purchase wheat. This is mainly done to help our farmers overcome the financial crisis resulting from the recent pandemic. Farmers are now given a chance to receive a fair price for their crops, which they usually struggle with.
This article will cover all the details and steps you must take to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Gehu Kharid 2023. The government procurement of wheat has now come under the Rabi Crop, an initiative that began in April. Here, one can receive a fair price and know more about the UP FCS Gehu Kharid price.
UP Gehu Kharid Portal 2023 Token & Registration
Before registering, make sure you know when the application process is about to begin. A farmer must first get registered in the FCS Gehu Kharid Registration 2023. Make sure that you do this before the last day of registration.
Today, the government has established 129 such centres that our farmers can benefit from in Uttar Pradesh. This platform aims to create several options for farmers in Uttar Pradesh. However, do have a look at the eligibility criteria to know whether or not you will be taken in.
Uttar Pradesh Gehu MSP 2023
The food department will then check your application to determine if you are selected as a part of the scheme. You can visit the link to find all the details related to the official notification.
You can then fill in all the details you will be asked to provide on this page. Make sure you do this accurately, as any mistakes in the details will lead to further issues, and we don’t want this. This way, an applicant can easily register online without visiting any office or department.
UP Gehu Portal Apply Online
Here you will find information on the sale of crops for different seasons. This includes paddy as well as rabi crops. Farmers can now sell their wheat through the government purchasing centre.
A farmer applying for this will have to open a bank account with a branch available in UP. In addition to this, make sure that you link this bank account to your Aadhar card. The government has also declared time-to-time schemes that would benefit these citizens.
Uttar Pradesh Kharid Registration
The following are some documents an individual is required to possess:
- Aadhar card.
- Voter’s ID card.
- Ration card.
- Passport-size photo.
- Permanent residence proof.
- Valid contact details.
- Proof of land.
- Bank passbook and account details.
The following is how a person can make a Gehu Kharid registration.
- Go through the official website @eproc.up.gov.in
- You will find the main page on your browser with details of your concerned department.
- Visit the latest update section and click on Gehu Kharid registration.
- Fill in the application form.
- Hit the submit button.
- Save the reference number for future use.
Gehu Kharid Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant should be a permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- He has to open his Core Banking Solution with the bank branch available in UP.
- In addition, he must link this bank account to his Aadhar card.
- Most importantly, the applicant must be a farmer for a small or marginal registration level.
- After that, the beneficiary can receive details on the Wheat Kharid Price. He can then sell his crops at the given price fixed by the state government.
- The Food and Civil Supply Department handles this scheme under the UP State government.
|गेहूँ खरीद हेतु किसान पंजीकरण||Register Here|
|मोबाइल एप्प डाउनलोड करें||Download APK|
|किसान पंजीकरण हेतु यूजर मैन्युअल||Check Here|
In the end, we can say that this program finally recognizes the struggles and hard work of our country’s farmers. It aims to address the difficulties that they put up with. It acknowledges that farming is not an easy task. It acknowledges that our farmers deserve our country’s aid and support.