UKSSSC Patwari Admit Card 2022 Uttarakhand Lekhpal, Patwari, Revenue Sub Inspector Exam Date to be announced soon at sssc.uk.gov.in.
The Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari and Lekhpal) in the State Revenue Department. This selection process is being organized to recruit 513 candidates for the posts of Patwari and Lekhpal.
The candidates will get their UKSSSC Patwari Admit Card 2022 from the examination board at least one to two weeks prior to the exam date. So candidates are advised to keep an eye on our website as we will updates this article as soon as the document is released by the board.
The candidates will have to utilize their online application number and password to access the candidate’s dashboard on the website of the recruitment authority. The aspirants should read all examination-related instructions given on the back of the UK Lekhpal Admit Card and obey them during the commencement of the examination.
UKSSSC Patwari, Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
|Post Name||Patwari and Lekhpal (Revenue Sub Inspector)|
|No. of Posts|
|Exam Date||to be declared|
|Uttarakhand Patwari Admit Card||to be released|
UKSSSC Patwari Selection Process
Candidates who pass the physical exam are then invited to take the written exam. When compiling the Merit List, the candidate’s performance on the Physical Examination will be excluded. The performance on the written test will be used to prepare the merit list.
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|For Patwari||07 km in 60 Minutes||3.5 km in 35 Minutes|
|For Lekhpal||09 km in 60 minutes||4.5 km in 35 minutes|
All those candidates who have been declared qualified in the Physical exam will have to appear in the written examination. The written examination will be used to test the mental ability of the candidates.
- The written examination will be a Multiple choice type questions exam.
- The test will be conducted offline on OMR sheets.
- There will be 100 questions in the test.
- Applicants will get a 01 mark for each right answer.
- There will be a deduction of .25 marks for a wrong answer.
- The candidates will find questions from General Hindi, General Knowledge, and General Studies (Maths, Reasoning, Science) topics.
Steps to download the Uttarakhand Patwari, Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
- Go to the official website of the UKSSSC at sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now you will find the “Admit Cards” section on the homepage of the website.
- Then click on the UKSSSC Revenu Sub Inspector Physical Exam Admit Card.
- Then enter the registration number and date of birth of the candidate.
- Now download the document in PDF format.
- Then move to takeout a printout of it.
- Check the details given on it.
- Official Website – sssc.uk.gov.in
- UKSSSC Patwari, Lekhpal Admit Card – Download here