UKPSC Revenue Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2022 Announced for Lekhpal and Patwari Posts. Uttarakhand Lekhpal/Patwari Recruitment Notification Out. Apply Online at psc.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2022 under Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/Lekhpal) Exam-2022 notification. Applications are invited for a total of 563 Posts.
- Patwari – 391 Posts
- Lekhpal – 172 Posts
Interested candidates can apply online in UKPSC Lekhpal Bharti through the official website of the commission. The registration process for UKPSC Jobs starts on 14 October and the last date to submit an online application is 4 November 2022.
Essential details of the Uttarakhand UKPSC Revenue Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, and other information are mentioned in this article. Also, links to the UKPSC Lekhpal / Patwari Recruitment Notification and Application Link are provided. Download and check the detailed notification before submitting an online application form.
UKPSC Patwari / Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Revenue Sub-Inspector (Patwari / Lekhpal)|
|Number of Posts||563|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to submit an online application form||04 November 2023|
For UKPSC Lekhpal / Patwari Jobs, candidates should possess a Graduate Degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
Applicant’s age must be between 21 years to 37 years as of 01/07/2022. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the state government rules.
- For General/Uttarkhand OBC Categories – ₹300/-.
- For Uttarakhand SC/ST Categories – ₹150/-.
- For Uttarakhand PWD/EWS Categories – ₹150/-.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Application registration started on – 14 October 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 04 November 2022
How to apply online for UKPSC Patwari / Lekhpal Recruitment 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of UKPSC.
- Click on the Tab for Recruitment Notifications.
- Go through the Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/Lekhpal) Recruitment 2022.
- Download the recruitment notification and check it thoroughly.
- Thereafter, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further use.
|UKPSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Application Link||Apply Online Here|