UKPSC JA Recruitment 2022. Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Jobs Notification Released. Apply Online for Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Posts. Check Detailed Notification and Online Application Forms
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Assistant posts. The commission has released a recruitment notification for these posts. UKPSC will be filling up a total of 445 vacancies of Junior Assistants and Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operators/ Computer Operators in different departments.
Applications can be submitted through online mode only. Eligible desired candidates can apply online for these posts from 30 November 2022. The last date for submission of online application forms is 20 December 2022 respectively.
Check the detailed notification for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment thoroughly before submitting an online application form. Check the eligibility details given by us in this article. Also, we have added the concerned link for detailed notification and application form on this webpage.
UKPSC Junor Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Authority Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||445|
|Last Date to submit an application form||20 December 2022|
An applicant must have passed Intermediate from Uttarakhand or Uttar Pradesh School Education Board. Also, candidates must possess a knowledge of Computer Operations and Hindi Typing on a Computer.
Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 42 years as of 01 July 2022. Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the state government rules.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test / Typing Test
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Application Fee|
|Orphan Child (Uttarakhand)||NIL||NIL||NIL|
- Starting Date of online application form – 30 November 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 20 December 2022
How to apply online for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of UKPSC.
- On the homepage, check the Recruitments tab.
- Download and check the Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the online application form.
- Take a valid printout of the application fee.
|Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|Online Registration||Apply Here|