UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2022. Uttarakhand Jail Warder Admit Card. Check UKPSC Prison Jail Warder Exam Date. Exam Scheme, Paper Pattern and Syllabus download.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is initiating Jail Warder Recruitment in the state Prison Department. The commission will conduct a written examination to conclude the selection process. The schedule for this exam will be released on the official website of UKPSC soon. Thereafter, other events of the selection process will be organized.
The commission’s exam authority will release UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Cards on the official web portal. As per the notification, the admit cards will be issued at least ten days before the decided exam date. Eligible candidates will be able to download the same after logging in to the official website using their application number and date of birth. A direct link referring to the official one will be activated on this webpage accordingly.
The recruitment was advertised in November 2022. For desirous candidates, the application link was opened from 15 November to 5 December 2022. Applications were invited for a total of 238 posts.
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Jail Warder (Bandi Rakshak)|
|Number of Posts||Total – 238|
|Date of written examination||to be announced|
|Admit Cards availability||ten days before the exam date|
During the application registration period, a large number of candidates have applied for the respective posts. Applicants whose applications were submitted within the time and found eligible will be called for the written test.
Uttarakhand Prison Jail Warder Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Tests
- Documents Verification/Interview
UKPSC Jail Warder Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|GK, Reasoning and Computer||40||40|
- The Written Exam will be objective type.
- MCQs will be asked on different topics.
- The exam will be for 100 marks.
- Time Duration of this test will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There will be Questions on General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Study Subject Equivalent to the Intermediate (12th) Level.
- The right answer will be awarded 01 Mark & the wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
Uttarakhand Jail Warder Admit Card Details & Instructions
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card will contain essential details including name, photo, category, post name, unique roll number, exam centre name and examination timings etc. Personal details mentioned on the admit card print must be correct. If the information is found incorrect, candidates are advised to contact the examination authority office for necessary rectification.
Aspirants are required to carry a photo identity proof along with UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card print with them. Candidates without the essential documents shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre. A valid photo identity card may be among the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- College / Institution ID Card
How to download UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of UKPSC.
- Click on the Recruitments section on the homepage.
- Thereafter, click on the Jail Warder Admit Card link.
- Log in with the application registration number and date of birth.
- Check your admit card on your device.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2022 – Download Here