UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023. Check Uttarakhand Prison Jail Warder Physical Test and Exam Date. Exam Scheme, Paper Pattern and Syllabus download.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is initiating Jail Warder Recruitment in the state Prison Department. The commission will conduct the physical test and written examination to conclude the selection process. The schedule for this is released on the official website of UKPSC. Thereafter, other events of the selection process will be organized.
The commission’s exam authority will release UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card on the official web portal on 7 April 2023. Eligible candidates can download the same after logging in to the official website using their application number and date of birth. A direct link referring to the official one will be activated on this webpage accordingly.
The recruitment was advertised in November 2022. For desirous candidates, the application link was opened from 15 November to 5 December 2022. Applications were invited for a total of 238+47 (285) posts.
Update on Admit Card
Admit Card for the Jail Warder Physical Test has been released. Kindly find the reporting time on your admit card. The link to download the admit card is added below.
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Jail Warder (Bandi Rakshak)|
|Number of Posts||Total – 238
|Date of written examination||Starting from 17 April|
|Admit Cards availability||Released 7 April 2023|
During the application registration period, a large number of candidates have applied for the respective posts. Applicants whose applications were submitted within the time and found eligible will be called for the written test.
Uttarakhand Prison Jail Warder Selection Process
- Physical Tests
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification/Interview
The candidates will participate in PET/PST in the first stage. The physical test will be organised at 6 centres across the state string on 17 April 2023. The Physical Test Pattern is provided below for both male and female candidates.
UKPSC Jail Warder Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|GK, Reasoning and Computer||40||40|
- The Written Exam will be objective type.
- MCQs will be asked on different topics.
- The exam will be for 100 marks.
- Time Duration of this test will be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There will be Questions on General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Study Subject Equivalent to the Intermediate (12th) Level.
- The right answer will be awarded 01 Mark & the wrong answer will deduct 0.25 marks.
Uttarakhand Jail Warder Admit Card Details & Instructions
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card will contain essential details including name, photo, category, post name, unique roll number, exam centre name and examination timings etc. Personal details mentioned on the admit card print must be correct. If the information is found incorrect, candidates are advised to contact the examination authority office for necessary rectification.
Aspirants are required to carry a photo identity proof along with UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card print with them. Candidates without the essential documents shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre. A valid photo identity card may be among the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- College / Institution ID Card
How to download UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card?
- First of all, visit the official website of UKPSC.
- Click on the Recruitments section on the homepage.
- Thereafter, click on the Jail Warder Admit Card link.
- Log in with the application registration number and date of birth.
- Check your admit card on your device.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 – Download Here