TTD Online Ticket Booking 2023 tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in Tirupati Balaji Darshan 300 Rs, Free Darshan, Special Entry Tickets for May Month: Finally, good news arrived for the Tirupati Balaji devotees, TTD Online 300 Rs Ticket Booking has been commenced. A large number of visitors have already booked their tickets from the official website. The online ticket service was closed in 2020 due to the spread of the deadly covid -19.
Now the online portal has been reopened for the devotees who were waiting for TTD live Darshan. In order to Book, the TTD Online Tickets pilgrims have to register themselves on the official website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. Where they can easily book their TTD Ticket & TTD Laddu Booking.
- Tirumala Special Entry Darshan 300 Rs Tickets Online Booking for the May Month is available on 25 April from 10.00 AM onwards. Use the link Added below.
Tirupati Balaji Temple is one of the most visited Hindu temples in the country. It is located in the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. Every year millions of Balaji devotees visit the temple from all around the world. Pilgrims are waiting for more than a year for the reopening of TTD Online Ticket Booking.
TTD online Ticket Booking & Laddu Online Booking 2023
|Temple Mentioned||Tirupati Balaji|
|Trust Board||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|TTD Online Ticket Booking for Months||May 2023|
|TTD Ticket Price||₹300|
|TTD Entry Timing||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
|Official Booking Link||
Within 02 hours of the opening of TTD Online Ticket Booking, almost 2.4 lakhs tickets were sold. The integrated platform provides offers Seva, Darshan, Accommodation, Donation & Privileges, etc. Devotees can make accommodations, max. 2 persons can be accommodated in a single room.
If you are planning to visit the temple advised to register 15 days before the booking date and have to follow the Covid-19 guidelines written below:
- If a visitor has been affected by the coronavirus will not be allowed to enter the temple.
- It is complimentary for every pilgrim to wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- Visitors have to follow the rules made by the temple trust(board) and norms decided by the Andhra Pradesh govt.
TTD Laddu Seva Online Registration
The TTD web portal also provides the service of laddu booking. Pilgrims can book TTD Laddu from the given type.
- Asthanam Laddu – It weighs around 750 grams and one extra laddu will cost Rs50/-.
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu – This is the most demanded laddu. It costs Rs 200/- for one piece.
- Proktham Laddu – This laddu is distributed to every visitor of the Tirupati Temple and its weight is around 175 grams.
Documents Needed to Apply for TTD Online Ticket Booking
If you also want to book the TTD Ticket online you must have required the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID or Passport
- Passport Size Photo
The online ticket is free for kids under the age of 12. For the first time, the trust has tried Free Sarva Darshan Ticket Tokens on a trial basis. Under this trial daily 8000 Free TTD Online Ticket will be given to the visitors through the TTD Ticket Booking Website.
Steps to Book TTD Online Ticket Booking 2023
Here we have provided some easy steps to book the Tirupati 300 Rs Ticket. These days the official website crashes sometimes due to heavy traffic. We suggest you visit the portal regularly till you book your online ticket. Following are some simple steps by the help of these steps you can easily book your TTD Online Ticket Booking :
- Go to the official website link added below.
- The option of “Online Booking” will be shown there.
- If you do not have an account you have to sign up with the mentioned details.
- Fill in the booking form and upload the mentioned documents.
- Pay the TTD Online Ticket Fee via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Now you are all done and your ticket will be booked.
- TTD Ticket Booking – Book Here
- Nearby Temples Free Booking – Visit Here
- Room Booking – Book Here
April k liye tirupati darshan k liye slot kab khulega.plz tell Mee.