TSPSC Recruitment 2022. Telangana AE, Technical Officer, JTO Vacancy Notification for Assistant Engineer, Technical Assistant, Junior Technical Officer Jobs.
Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued a notice for 833 AE/ JTO and Other positions under Advt No. 16/2022. Online applications are being accepted for various positions, including Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer, and Junior Technical Officer, in several state agencies.
Candidates seeking Telangana State Government Employment can go through the online application procedure for the TSPSC Recruitment for Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer and other jobs. The registration process will begin on September 28, 2022. The deadline to apply online for these openings is October 21, 2022.
- Municipal Asst Engineer – 29 Posts
- JTO – 399 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 396 Posts
- Technical Officer – 09 Posts
Through Telangana AE, TO, and JTO Notification 2022 PDF, you may know the eligibility criteria, Application Details and submission dates, application fee and other important information. A direct link to download the detailed notification is provided below. Also, the application link will be updated below as and when the same is available officially.
TSPSC Assistant Engineer Job Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer, Junior Technical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||833|
|Last date to submit an application form||21 October 2022|
Applicant must possess a minimum qualification of Diploma in relevant Branch.
Junior Technical Officer:
- Must possess a minimum qualification of Diploma in relevant branch.
- A diploma in the engineering of the relevant disciplines should be awarded by the state board of Technical Education or its equivalent qualification recognized by the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering of the above-mentioned disciplines should be from a University in India established or incorporated under a Central Act or State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education of A.M.I.E.
Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 44 years as of 12th September 2022 to apply for various TSPSC Jobs. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved categories as per the state government rules.
Candidates are required to complete payment of ₹250/- through internet banking, credit or debit card. Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD, and ESM categories are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Starting date of online application registration – 28 September 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 21 October 2022
Apply online for TSPSC Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Go to tspsc.gov.in, the official website.
- Then, launch the OTR application (if not registered earlier).
- For AE and TO Jobs, go up the TSPSC Recruitment Notification in PDF.
- Download and carefully review the notification.
- Click the Apply Online option and Enter the required personal information.
- Fill in the required information and upload scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee, then carefully complete and submit the registration form.
- Take a printout of the application form after it has been finished for future use.
|Official Web Portal||Visit Here|
|TSPSC Assistant Engineer, Technical Officer Notification||Download Here|