TSPSC DAO Recruitment 2022 Telangana State Divisional Accounts Officer Online Application Notification PDF, Application Fee, Age Limit Details.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has initiated an online application process for the Divisional Accounts Officer vacancies. A total of 53 vacant posts of DAO will be filled through this recruitment drive. The candidates can fill out an application form for the same from the official website of the board.
The candidates can submit their registration form through the website of the department from 17 August 2022 and the board will end the application submission process on 06 September 2022 at 05 pm. The candidates should collect copies of all their eligibility documents before starting the online application process.
Applicants will find all details related to the TSPSC DAO Vacancy Notification 2022 on this webpage. We will also add a link to the Notification PDF, Apply Online link, and Official website as well. If you have any doubt about the recruitment then you are advised to contact the board officials or you can ask fellow aspirants by posting a comment below.
TSPSC DAO Vacancies Notice 2022
|Name of Exam Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Divisional Accounts Officer|
|No. of Posts||53|
|Job Location||Director of Works Accounts|
|State Concerned||Telangana State|
|Application Dates||August – September 2022|
Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree from an institution that is recognized in India or any other degree that is equivalent.
The candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 44. For applicants of reserved categories, the maximum age limit will be relaxed as per the government norms.
- Applications Processing Fee
- For All Candidates – ₹200
- Examination Fee
- For Unemployed Candaites – NIL
- For Employed Candidates – ₹120
- Written Examination
- Start of Online Applications – 17 August 2022
- End of Online Applications – 06 September 2022
Steps to submit an online application for the TSPSC DAO Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in
- Then go to the Recruitments section of the website.
- Now click on the Divisional Accounts Officer notification link.
- Then on that page, you can download the vacancy details.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Submit All details of the candidate.
- Then upload the required documents.
- At last pay the online application processing fee & examination fee (if applicable).
- Then submit the complete application form and take out a print of it.
- Keep this print toll the completion of the selection process.