TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2022 Telangana State Divisional Accounts Officer Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Selection Process details to be announced soon.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to organize the Computer Based Recruitment Test for the vacancies of Divisional Accounts Officer in the state. For the same reason, the applicants are looking for the availability of the Telangana State DAO Hall Ticket and its exam schedule.
The TSPSC is responsible for the organization of various recruitment examinations in the state. It is the premier government recruiting organization. So candidates will have to wait for the announcement of the TSPSC DAO Exam Date. A formal notice will be made public on the website of the board for this purpose.
Candidates submitted online applications for the Divisional Accounts Officer posts from August to September time span. Now all those candidates who have submitted a valid online application form will be called to appear in the written examination.
TSPSC Divisional Accounts Officer (DAO) Hall Ticket 2022
|Exam Organiser Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Divisional Accounts Officer|
|No. of Posts||53|
|Department Name||Director of Works Accounts|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|TS DAO Admit Card||to be released|
Telangana State DAO Selection Process
The candidates will be selected by the board on the basis of the written examination and document verification process organized by the board.
- The question paper will be 300 marks.
- There will be 300 questions too.
- Each question will carry a weightage of 01 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Applicants will get 02 & 1/2 hours to solve the question paper.
|Paper I – General Studies and General Abilities||150|
|Paper II – Arithmetic and Mensuration||150|
Telangana State DAO Hall Ticket 2022 Details
The candidates who have been selected to appear in the written examination. The applicants will have to bring all required documents to the venue of the examination. The board will allow those candidates to the exam centre if they haven’t brought all the needed ID proofs and documents.
It is necessary for the candidates to bring at least one identity document and two passport-size photographs. A list of documents is given below and candidates may bring one of these document may be carried to the examination centre as ID proof. Also, keep in mind that the document should be issued or approved by a government or government-recognised institution.
Steps to download the TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2022
- To begin, go to the TSPSC’s official website, which may be found at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Candidate’s Corner link on the site, and then on the Notifications link that opens.
- Find the appropriate URL for the DAO Admit Card here.
- Follow the instructions that appear once you click on the link to enter your registration number and birth date.
- Verify the information that was entered, and then click the “submit” button.
- Last but not least, download and print your own admission ticket.
- Official Website – www.tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket – Visit here