TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022 Telangana Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs Notification. Apply Online for Telangana AEE Vacancies at 1540 posts.
Here comes a piece of Good news for the unemployed youth and government jobs seekers of the Telangana state. Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for 1540 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) vacancies in various departments in the state.
According to the TSPSC AEE Jobs Notification 2022, applications are invited online from qualified candidates through the proforma application to be made available on the Commission’s website i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in from 22 September to 15 October 2022 for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services.
- AEE (Civil) in PR&RD Dept. (Mission Bhagiratha) – 302 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in PR & RD Department – 211 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in MA & UD-PH – 147 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in T.W. Dept. – 15 Posts
- AEE in I&CAD Department – 704 Posts
- AEE (Mechanical) in I&CAD (GWD) – 3 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in TR&B – 145 Posts
- AEE (Electrical) in TR&B – 13 Posts
As of now, TSPSC has released an indicative recruitment notification for the mentioned positions. Detailed notification will be released on the official website on 15 September 2022. Aspirants are advised to check the notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form for these posts.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||1540|
|Last date to fill up an application form||15 October 2022|
|Official Web Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Eligibility Details & Other Information: Here are some important details in regard to the TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2022. Applicants are advised to see the educational qualifications, age criteria, application fee details etc.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|AEE(Civil) in PR & RD Dept., (Mission Bhagiratha)||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering|
|AEE(Civil) in PR & RD Dept|
|AEE (Civil) in MA & UD-PH||Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.|
Pass in Section A & B of the AMIE (Civil) Examination
|AEE (Civil) in T.W. Dept||Graduation (B.E/B. Tech) in Engineering (Civil)|
|AEE in I&CAD Dept||1. Civil: – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
2. Mechanical: – Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical: – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Agriculture: – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering
|AEE (Mechanical) in I&CAD (GWD)||B.E., Degree (Mechanical) from a recognized university,|
|AEE (Civil) in TR & B||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|AEE (Electrical)) in TR & B||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering|
The applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 44 years. Cut off date for the calculation of age is 01 July 2022. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per the state government norms.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
The information will be updated once the TSPSC AEE Detailed Recruitment Notification is published on the website.
The announced salary for the post of Telangana Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) is – ₹54,220/- to ₹1,33,630/-.
- Starting date of online application form submission – 22 September 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 15 October 2022
Steps to apply online for TSPSC AEE Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official web portal of TSPSC.
- Check the Recruitments Section.
- Find the suitable link for Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2022.
- Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further reference.
|TSPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|TSPSC AEE Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|