Telangana EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023. TS EAMCET Examination Dates. Check the exam scheme, essential updates and hall ticket download link.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) will conduct Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test-2023 (TS EAMCET-2023) in May 2023. The Entrance Test for Engineering will be conducted on 10 and 11 May while Agriculture & Medical (AM) on 12 and 14 May 2023. The exam will be conducted in two shifts every day.
The organization released hall tickets for this entrance test on 30 April 2023. Candidates can download the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket from the official website after logging in using the application registration number and date of birth. A direct link to access the hall ticket is activated on this website as it is released by the authority officially.
Through this exam, eligible students are offered admission into various undergraduate engineering & agriculture courses. The institutions will consider the TS EAMCET Score for providing admission. Check the official website regularly for timely updates on TS EAPCET-2023.
eamcet.tsche.ac.in TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
|Exam Authority Name||TSCHE|
|Exam Name||EAMCET 2023|
|Application Dates||03 March to 10 April 2023|
|Mode of application registration||Online|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Examination Date||10 to 14 May|
|TS EAMCET Hall Tickets Availability||30 April 2023 – Download Here|
The TS EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad every year. As per the reports, more than 1.5 lakh students took the mock test this year. Thus, it is expected that the number of exam takers will be about two lahks. The examination authority has established examination centres across major districts of Telangana for the ease of students.
For the year 2023, TSCHE released the information brochure on 28 February. Eligible candidates were able to submit an application form from 03 March to 10 April without a late fee. The exam will be conducted in May month. After that, the results will be declared in July.
TS EAMCET Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern & Overview
- A computer-based test will be conducted.
- The medium of the question paper will be English, Telugu and Urdu.
- In the exam, there will be 160 MCQs carrying one mark each.
- 40-40 questions will be asked on Physics and Chemistry while 80 questions will be asked on Mathematics.
- There is no negative marking.
- The duration of the written test will be three hours.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Details & Exam Instructions
The hall tickets are released online only. Candidates must download it from the official website. On the TS EAMCET Hall Ticket, there will be exam name, conducting body name, Candidate’s Name, Registration ID, Photograph, Exam Roll Number, Exam Timings and Examination Centre Name etc. Candidates must check the printed details thoroughly. If an error exists, contact the examination authority for necessary rectification.
At the time of exam, carry a valid photo identity proof along with the hall ticket print. Candidates without valid documents will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
How to download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023 online?
- Visit the official website of TSCHE.
- Then, click on the Tab named EAMCET-2023.
- Look for the Hall Ticket link and click on it.
- Fill in your application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the input details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your hall ticket and print the same for further use.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2023 – Download Here