TS EAMCET Notification 2023. Telangana EAMCET Application Form. Download Detailed Notification and Register Online at eamcet.tsche.ac.in
Like every year, Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad will conduct Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET-2023) for entry into the first year of the following Under Graduate Professional courses offered for the academic year 2023-24 in the Universities & Private unaided and affiliated Professional colleges in the State of Telangana.
More than 2 lakh candidates register for the TS EAMCET every year. Candidates who pass the entrance test are able to enrol in a variety of programs offered at private and public institutions across the state. For the year 2023, a detailed notification is released officially. Registration will start online on 03 March 2023 through the official portal. Check the TS EAMCET-2023 Notification thoroughly to check eligibility and other essential details.
tsche.ac.in EAMCET 2023 Application Form
|Exam Authority Name||TSCHE|
|Exam Name||EAMCET 2023|
|Application Schedule||03 March to 10 April 2023|
|Mode of application registration||Online|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
TS EAMCET-2023 Application Registration Dates
According to the detailed notification, the applications can be registered through the official website in online mode. The eligible students will be invited to take the entrance test, counselling and further phases.
Before that, aspirants must look at the registration process. The application registration will start on 03 March 2023. The last date to fill in the application form without a late fee is 10 April 2023. Although, after paying a late fee charge, the applicants can register till 02 May 2023. Here are the dates for the application registration dates:
|Online Application Process Started||03 March 2023|
|Last date to apply without a late fee||10th April 2023|
|Applicaiton Correction Date||12th – 14th April 2023|
|Last date to submit an application form with a late fee of ₹250||15 April 2023|
|Last date to submit an online form with a late fee of ₹500||20 April 2023|
|Last date to apply online with a late fee of ₹2500||25 April 2023|
|Last date to apply online with a late fee of ₹5000||02nd May 2023|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- For Engineering/ B.Tech: Candidates must have cleared class 12th with PCM or any related vocational course in engineering/ technology. Candidates who have a diploma in engineering from Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are also eligible to apply.
- For Pharma. D: Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized education board or candidates must possess a Diploma in Pharmacy from Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- In the case of Engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as of 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit for TS EAMCET-2023 Application Registration.
TS EAMCET Application Fee
The applicants are required to pay a certain amount of application fee or registration fee for courses under Telangana EAMCET-2023. The structure of the category-wise application fee is as follows:
|Course Name||Category||Registration Fee|
|Engineering or Agriculture & Medical||SC/ST and PWD||₹500/-|
|Engineering and Agriculture & Medical||SC/ST and PWD||₹1000/-|
How to register online for TS EAMCET-2023 Applications?
Aspirants must be aware of the application registration process for TS EAMCET-2023. As mentioned, the applications can be registered online through the portal. Candidates who are applying for the first time should check the below given simple steps to register:
- Open a web browser and write eamcet.tsche.ac.in i.e. the official website.
- Click on the Course Name EAMCET-2023.
- Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly.
- Direct links to the official website and notification are given below.
- Click on the Register Now or Sign Up link provided there.
- Then, complete the payment of the application fee.
- Fill in your personal details and upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit your application fee and print the same for further use.
|Detailed Notification in PDF||Download Here|
|TS EAMCET-2023 Application Link||Register Here|