Home » Admit Card » TS DEECET Hall Ticket Check Telangana DEECET Exam Date at deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in

TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2023 Released Check D.El.Ed Entrance Examination Schedule & Paper Pattern

The Department of School Education, Telangana conducts a state-level exam once a year known as the DEECET exam. This entrance test gives a chance to those students who seeking admission to Diploma in Elementary Education and Diploma in Pre-School Education courses for two years.

The education board will conduct the exam on 01 June 2023. The paper will be held in 10 districts of the Telangana state. A massive number of applicants applied for the DEECET exam. As per the official notification, the TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2023 has been released on 27 May 2023. Applicants who applied can get access to download the call letter for the entrance test. We have given a direct link to download the admit card after the publication on the official site.

deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in DEECET Hall Ticket 2023

TS DEECET Hall Ticket

Department Name  Department of School Education, Telangana
Name of Entrance test DEECET
Courses Offered Two years of D.El.Ed & D.P.S.E. course
Exam date  01 June 2023
DEECET Hall Ticket  27 May 2023
HelpDesk  tsdeecet2023@gmail.com.
Authorised website  deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in

DEECET Examination Scheme

  • The question paper will be divided into three parts.
  • All objective-type questions will be given in the exam.
  • The exam will be conducted in online mode.
  • A total of 100 questions will be given and one correct question of 1 mark.
Parts No.of Questions/Marks
Part I
General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude 10
Part II
General English 10
  • General Telugu for Telugu Medium OR
  • General Urdu for Urdu Medium OR
  • General Telugu/Urdu for English Medium
Part III
Mathematics 20
Physical Science 10
Biological Science 10
Social Studies 20
Total 100

TS D.El.Ed Admission Process

The education board provides admission to those students who qualify for the entrance test. The admissions into all Government DIETs and Category ‘A” seats of the Private Unaided Teacher Education Institutions will be provided on the basis of the rank achieved by the candidates through a Single Window System. Apart from this, 85% of seats will be reserved for local applicants and the remaining 15% of seats will be available for unreserved categories.

How to download the TS DEECET Hall Ticket 2023?

The call letter is an essential document to get entry into the examination hall. Without a hall ticket, candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Follow the below-given steps to download the exam letter in pdf format:

  1. In the commencing step, open the official portal which is deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
  2. Search for the DEECET Hall Ticket link on the homepage.
  3. Click on it & candidates need to add their user id and password.
  4. After login, click on the download link.
  5. The call letter will be downloaded to your device.
  6. Open it and take a printout of this document.

TS DEECET Hall Ticket: Check Here

Share With Friends! Facebook Twitter

Join the Discussion