TNUSRB Hall Ticket 2022 for Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman posts, Check TN Police PC, Fireman Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II Exam Date at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has completed the online application process for the vacancies of Police Constable, firemen & Jail Warders in the state police department. Applicants who have submitted a valid online application form are now waiting to publish the TNUSRB Exam Date for the Common Recruitment exam.
Here on this webpage candidates will find all possible updates on the TN Police Constable Hall Ticket as soon as they are released by the board in the public domain. Candidates are advised to bookmark our article and check it frequently to get the latest updates. Applicants can expect that the board may conduct the written examination in November 2022.
Online applications for the Combined Recruitment of Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II, and Fireman Grade II were accepted from 07 July 2022 to 10 August 2022. The candidates were supposed to use the official website of the board to submit applications for the examination and other details of the test.
The Preliminary written exam will be conducted on 27 November 2022 in a single shift. A notification regarding the same is uploaded to the official website.
TNUSRB PC Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket 2022
|Exam Board||Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Grade II Constable, Grade II Jail Warder, Grade II Fireman|
|Exam Date||27 November 2022|
|TN Police PC Hall Ticket||15 November 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Test, Special Marks|
|Job Area||Tamil Nadu|
TN Police Combined Exam 2022 Details
The TNUSRB will conduct a combined written examination for the posts of Police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder posts. The candidates will be first called to appear in the written examination. After that, the board will organize a Physical Examination for the candidates.
- Written Exam – 70 Marks
- Physical Exam – 24 Marks
- Special Marks – 6 Marks
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
The written examination will consist of two papers viz. Paper 1 for Tamil Language and Paper 2 for the Main examination subjects. The candidates will have to appear for both papers and they need to pass both papers in order to advance to the next phase of the selection process.
Paper 1 – Tamil Language
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is qualifying in nature.
- The candidates will find objective-type questions in this test.
- The candidates will get 80 questions in total and they need to solve questions as much as they can in 80 minutes.
- The marks allotted to the Tamil Language test is 80 i.e. one mark for each correct answer.
- Applicants have to score at least 40% marks on the test i.e. 32 marks.
- Marks obtained in this exam will not be considered for the merit list preparation.
Paper 2 – Main Written Exam
- There will be 70 questions in the examination.
- The candidates have to answer correctly at least 25 questions in this exam.
- A total of 01 hours and 20 min time duration will be allowed to attempt this test.
|Part-A: General Knowledge||45|
Steps to download the TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022
- Candidates should first visit TNUSRB’s website.
- After this, the homepage of the website will show up on the screen.
- There, look for the link that will allow you to get the TN Police Constable Admit Card 2022.
- After that, the page to log in and access your hall ticket will be shown to you on the screen.
- Now, in the fields given, enter your Valid Registration Details as well as your Date of Birth.
- Make sure you click the “Submit” button.
- You should be able to see your hall ticket on the Screen.
- You should save it and take a printout of it.
- Official Website of TNUSRB – www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- PC Hall Ticket Link – Download here