TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022. Tamil Nadu Gr-1 Notification Out. TNPSC CCSE-1 Jobs Notification. Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in
The TNPSC has advertised 92 Group 1 openings for various positions of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, and many others. On July 21, 2022, the detailed TNPSC Group 1 (CCSE-1) Jobs Notification 2022 was released on the official website.
The interested and qualified candidates can submit their TNPSC Group 1 Application Form 2022 online only between 21st July 2022 and 22nd August 2022, during which time the registration link will be accessible. For complete information regarding the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022, please refer to the article.
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of|
|Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes)||25|
|Deputy Registrar of Cooperative Societies||13|
|Assistant Director of Rural|
|District Employment Officer in|
Tamil Nadu General Service
The selection of candidates for these posts will be done on basis of CCSE-1. All the recruitments in this drive are purely merit-based. The interested candidates can download the detailed TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2022 PDF from the link given below.
TNPSC CCSE Group 1 Recruitment Notification 2022
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Type||Competitive Exam|
|Posts||Various Group 1 Jobs|
|Advt No.||620 16/2022|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
Applicants must possess a Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in the relevant stream to apply for a specific post under TN Group 1 Jobs Notification 2022. Check the detailed notification thoroughly for educational details for the job you are applying for.
Applicants’ minimum age must be 21 years as of 01/07/2022. The upper age limit for unreserved categories will be 34 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Examination
- Interview (Oral Test)
|One-time registration fee||₹150/-|
|Preliminary Test Fee||₹100/-|
|Mains Exam Fee||₹200/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates||Exempted|
- Starting date of online application registration – 21 July 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 22 August 2022
How to apply online for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of TNPSC at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitments Section.
- Then, click on the COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION- I (GROUP- I SERVICES) link.
- Download and check the notification thoroughly.
- Thereafter, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a valid printout of the application form for further reference.
|TNPSC Group 1 Notification||Download Here|
|Application Link for TN CCSE Group-1 Posts||Apply Online Here|