TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Tamil Nadu Junior Lecturer, Senior Lecturer Jobs Notification Out Now. Apply Online at trb.tn.nic.in
Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released a direct recruitment notification for the post of Senior Lecturers, Lecturers, and Junior Lecturers in SCERT and DIET for the year 2022. These positions fall under the purview of the State Council of Educational Research and Training. The TRB has added 155 teaching positions for the state of Tamilnadu.
Total Posts – 155 Posts
- Senior Lecturers – 24 Posts
- Lecturers – 82 Posts
- Junior Lecturers – 49 Posts
A detailed TRB Lecturer Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website on 20 August 2022. According to the notification, applications are invited for a total of 155 vacancies. The registration dates for these positions have not been announced yet. We will provide the information on this webpage as and when the same is released officially.
TN TRB Lecturer Jobs Notification 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Junior Lecturer|
|Post Code||22 SD|
|Number of Vacancies||155|
|Application Date||August 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
Eligibility Details: Candidates must check the eligibility details before submitting an online application form. Here we have provided essential details like educational qualifications, age limit, and other details.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Senior Lecturers||I. Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline with not less than 50% marks;|
II. M.Ed. Degree with not less than 55%marks.
III. Teaching Experience:
For a period of not less than Five years as: –
a) Lecturer in the State Council of Educational Research and Training in the State of Tamil Nadu. (or)
b) Lecturer in the District Institutes of Education and Training in the State of Tamil Nadu. (or)
c) Approved Lecturer in any recognized Aided (or) Self Financing Teacher Training Institute in the State of Tamil Nadu. (or)
d) Junior Lecturer in a Government Teacher Training Institute in the State of Tamil Nadu.
|Lecturers||I. Master’s degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography;|
II. M.Ed., for Lecturers in Languages or Subjects and M.P.Ed., for Lecturers in Physical Education, with not less than55% marks.
|Junior Lecturers||I. Master’s degree with not less than 50% marks in Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, History and Geography.|
II. M.Ed. degree with not less than 55% marks.
As per the notification, applicants’ age must not be more than 57 years as of 31 July 2022. The upper age limit is relaxable to the reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
- For General Category/OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC: ₹500/-
- For SC/SCA/ST and differently abled candidates: ₹250/-
- Competitive Examination
- Documents Verification
- Notification Date – 20 August 2022
- Starting date of online application registration – to be notified
- Last date to submit an online application form – to be notified
How to apply online for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
- First, visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in
- On the homepage, check the “What’s New” section.
- Download the detailed notification for Lecturers Recruitment 2022.
- Check the notification properly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
|TRB Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|TRB Lecturer Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|