Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board, Chennai is initiating recruitment for Sub-Inspector posts in the state Police Department. Applications were invited from eligible Male, Female and Transgender candidates. The last date to submit a filled online application form was 30 June 2023.
The department will conduct a written examination for these posts in August 2023. The exam will be held on 26 and 27 August. For this purpose, the department has released admit cards to eligible candidates for both types of tests i.e. Written Exams and Physical Tests.
The department released TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket at least 10 days before the test date. Candidates can access the same from the official website after logging in using the application registration number and date of birth. We have added a direct link to the same on this webpage as it is released officially.
tnusrb.tn.gov.in Tamil Nadu SI Hall Ticket 2023
|Recruitment Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector (Taluk, AR & TSP)|
|Number of Vacancies||621|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
|Written Exam Date||26 and 27 August 2023|
|TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket Release||Released|
The TNUSRB SI Recruitment was announced in May 2023. The recruitment board will be filling up a total of 621 vacancies through this recruitment drive. Online registration for these posts started on 01 June 2023. The last date to complete an online application form was 30 June 2023.
TNUSRB SI (Sub-Inspector) Selection Process
For this Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment, the recruitment board will conduct the following test:
- Written Exam (Prelims & Mains)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Viva Voice
Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
This TN Police SI Prelims Test will be objective type in nature and will include a total of 100 questions. Each question will be of one mark. The duration of this examination will be 100 minutes (1 Hour and 40 mins). Candidates are required to score a minimum of 40% marks in this test to qualify for the Mains Examination.
The Main Written examination will consist of two parts i.e. Part A – General Knowledge and Part B – Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, and Information Handling Ability. Written examination total marks are 70.
- Part.A. – 40 Marks (objective type). 80 Questions
- Part.B. – 30 marks (objective type). 60 Questions
- Each question carries ½ mark
- Duration 2 ½ Hrs.
- The candidates should get a minimum of 25 marks to qualify
The subject and marks distribution for this test will be as follows:
|General Knowledge||80||40||2 hrs and 30 Minutes|
|Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability||60||30|
TNUSRB SI Physical Measurement Test
|Community||Men||Women & Transgender|
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||170 cms||159 cms|
|SC, SC (A), ST||167 cms||157 cms|
|Chest Measurement (for Male Candidates only)|
|Without expansion||81 Cms|
|Expansion in full inspiration||5 cms
(81 cm to 86 cm)
|Ex-servicemen / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year||Exempted from Physical Measurement Test|
|Male||1500 metres run in 7 minutes|
|Female/ Transgender||400 metres run in 2 minutes 30 seconds|
|Ex-servicemen / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year||1500 metres run in 8 minutes|
TNUSRB SI Physical Efficiency Test
For Male Candidates:
- The total marks for PET (Physical Efficiency Test) are 15.
- For Rope Climbing Test, candidates will be given three chances.
- For the event of a long jump / high jump, candidates will be given three chances.
- There will be 100 metres/ 400 metres race.
|Event Name||One Star (2 Marks)||Two Stars (5 Marks)|
|Rope Climbing||5.0 metres||6.0 metres|
|Long Jump (or) High Jump||Long Jump||3.80 metres||4.50 metres|
|High Jump||1.20 metres||1.40 metres|
|100 mts race (or) 400 mts race||100 mts race||15.00 seconds||13.50 seconds|
|400 mts race||80.00 seconds||70.00 seconds|
For Female and Transgender Candidates:
- Three chances will be given for the long jump, Shot-Put / Cricket ball throw.
- There will be 100 metres /200 metres race.
|Event Name||One Star (2 Marks)||Two Stars (5 Marks)|
|Long jump||3.0 metres||3.75 metres|
|Shotput (or) Cricket ball throw||Shotput||4.25 metres||5.50 metres|
|Cricket ball throw||17 metres||24 metres|
|100 mts race (or) 200 mts race||100 mts race||17.50 seconds||15.50 seconds|
|200 mts race||38.00 seconds||33.00 seconds|
- Viva-Voce will be conducted for 10 marks. Marks will be awarded based on the performance of the candidates.
- The candidates who qualify in Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce. The number of candidates called for Viva-Voce will be 2 times the number of vacancies.
Details printed on TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Category
- Application registration number
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Exam Name
- Examination Authority Name
- Exam Date and Timings
- General Instructions
How to download TNUSRB SI Hall Ticket 2023?
- First, visit the official website of TNUSRB.
- On the homepage, click on the SI Hall Ticket link.
- On the next opened page, fill in your application number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your hall ticket.
- Print the same for further reference.