Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu in initiating recruitment for Grade 2 Heath Inspector Jobs. A notification in this regard has been published for these posts has been published on the website. According to this notification, applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up a total of 1066 vacancies in the pay scale of Rs 19,500 to 62,000 (Pay Matrix Level 8).
For TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment, the online application process began on 11 July 2023. The last date to apply online for these posts is 31 July 2023. Interested eligible candidates can apply online for these posts from the official website of the authority i.e. mrb.tn.gov.in respectively.
Check the essential eligibility criteria mentioned in this article before applying online for the TN MRB Health Inspector Jobs. Also, check the direct links to the official website, detailed recruitment notification and online application link given in the below section.
mrb.tn.gov.in Health Inspector Recruitment
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Health Inspector|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Last date of registration||31 July 2023|
TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment – Eligibility Details
- Applicants must have passed plus two with Biology or Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates should have Tamil Language as a subject at S.S.L.C Level.
- Applicants must possess Two years of Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) course / Health Inspector/ Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate granted by the Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
TN MRB Health Inspector Application Fee Details
Applicants must pay a certain amount as an application fee for TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment at the time of application fee submission. Payment of the application fee can be done online using a credit card, debit card or Internet Banking. Fee details for different categories are as follows:
- Unreserved / General Categories – ₹600/-
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) and other Reserved Categories – ₹300/-
TN MRB Health Inspector Selection Process
The selection of eligible candidates will be done on basis of their performance in various phases. Here are the stages of the TN MRB Health Officer Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
- Medical Tests
TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment – Important Dates
|Notification release date||11 July 2023|
|Starting date of application registration||11 July 2023|
|Last date to submit an application form||31 July 2023|
How to apply online for TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who are looking to apply online for Health Inspector posts can submit their filled application form on the official website of TN MRB. Here are some simple steps and relevant direct links for this recruitment:
- Visit the official website of TN MRB.
- Click on the Recruitment tab on the homepage.
- Download and check the notification for Health Inspector Grade-II Jobs.
- Then, click on the Register Online link.
- Fill in your personal details and upload the scanned documents.
- Verify the filled details and pay your application fee.
- Finally, submit your filled application form and print it for further use.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|TN MRB Health Inspector Group-II Jobs Notification||Download Here|
|Online application Link||Apply Online Here|