TN MRB FSO Admit Card 2022 / Download TN FSO Hall Ticket: The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) is soon going to conduct a written exam for the post of TN Food Safety Officer (FSO). Candidates who have applied for the posts can download the TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket from the official website. The recruitment authority will upload the FSO Admit Card a week or days before the exam on the website.
Aspirants can use their registration number and date of birth in order to download the same. The Medical Services Recruitment Board has not announced the TN MRB FSO Exam Date but as per our sources, the written exam may take place in June or July 2022.
TN FSO Recruitment Overview – A recruitment notification was published by the Tamil Nadu MRB in October 2021 for the 119 vacant posts of Food Safety Officer. A large number of eligible candidates have applied for these posts. Now the recruitment authority is planning to organise a written exam for the mentioned post.
TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket 2022 @www.mrb.tn.gov.in
|Recruiter||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Interview/ Document Verification|
|TN FSO Exam Date||June 2022 (Expected)|
|TN FSO Hall Ticket Status||A week before the exam|
TN MRB FSO Selection Process
It is expected that the Tamil Nadu Food Safety Officer written exam may take place in February or March 2022. Aspirants who will manage to get the minimum qualifying marks in the test will be called for the interview round. In the final phase of the recruitment process, a document verification process is to be done.
TN Food Safety Officer Exam Pattern
- All the questions will be in MCQ format.
- TN FSO Exam will be available in the English language only.
- A total of 200 MCQs will be asked.
- Time duration of 120 minutes will be provided to each aspirant.
- The written exam will consist of 100 marks.
- Each answer will carry the same marks.
TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket Update
Aspirants have to download the TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket 2022 from the official website. Because the recruitment authority will not send the same to the applicant’s address. Whenever the Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) will upload the TN FSO Admit Card on the official website we will also add the direct link to download the same. We suggest you regularly visit the official website of exam conducting firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Download TN MRB FSO Admit Card 2022
The aspirants are advised to download the hall ticket at the earliest so that they can verify the details printed on the admit card. If they find ant mismatch can rectify the errors with the help of officials.
- First of all visit, the official website link added below.
- Then go to the notification section.
- Find the link for TN MRB FSO Admit Card 2022.
- Click on it and enter the required details.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Download the admit card in the given format.
- Take a print for further use.
- MRB Official Website – Visit Here
- TN MRB FSO Hall Ticket- Download (link will be added)