Tamil Nadu TN EMIS School Login, EMIS TN School App for Students & Teachers Attendance at emis.tnschools.gov.in and exams.tnschools.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Education Department started the EMIS app/ Portal to keep a record of the registered students, teachers, and non-teaching staff. Teachers, school administrators, and others will use the app to enter and track student, staff, and school data. The software now features modules for student and staff attendance, evaluating student health and recommending them to physicians, identifying and monitoring out-of-school pupils, and teacher training registration.
The Tamil Nadu Education Management Information System School Mobile Application (TN EMIS School App) has been introduced by the Department of Education Management Information System (EMIS).
The Tamil Nadu government’s website offers online courses, training modules, learning videos, and more. The gateway lets teachers teach well.
TN EMIS Exam, School Login, Online School App
The Tamil Nadu government’s education department manages the EMIS TN school system, where each student’s information is kept up to date by the relevant coordinator. All of a school’s student data may be seen in one central location thanks to EMIS online.
- Headmasters: Monitors and improve Student & Staff attendance.
- Chief Education Officer: Inspects all the schools within the revenue district
- Block Education Officer: Inspects all the schools within the Education Block
- District Education Officer: Inspects all the schools within the Education district
How to Download TN EMIS Mobile App?
Tamilnadu school officials created the TN EMIS App to keep students updated on their phones. Students may now download TN EMIS School App for school and study material updates. Follow these instructions to get the mobile app.
- Visit the Play Store App on your mobile phone.
- Click on Search Bar given in Upper Bar.
- Type TN EMIS School App and click on the search bar.
- Now click on the top result named TNSED Schools.
- Click on the install button.
- Now the TN EMIS School App will be installed on your phone.
How to Register on TN EMIS Schools App or Website?
Coordinators can register their schools and update the concerned data of the school and manage the profiles as well.
- Visit emis.tnschools.gov.in, the portal designated for this purpose.
- To register for a new school, click the appropriate button.
- Select “School Management” after providing the mandatory information (Name, Email, etc.).
- Confirm the accuracy of your information before hitting the “submit” button.
- The email address used for registration will receive information about the process.
- Another way to get in touch with EMIS administration is through email@example.com.
|TN EMIS Helpline Number||(044) 2567-2790|