TANCET Notification 2023. Tamil Nadu CET Application Dates. Notification Released, Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Process and Details on tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University, Chennai on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu every year. Applications are invited for TANCET – 2023 from the candidates who seek admission to M.B.A. and M.C.A. Degree Programmes for the academic year 2023-2024. The selected candidates will be offered admission at University Departments, Constituent colleges of Anna University, Annamalai University, Government and Government Aided Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges) and Self-Financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamil Nadu.
The advertisement for TANCET-2023 has been released on the official website on 29 January 2023 (Sunday). The online application registration will start on 01 February 2023. Willing candidates can submit the online application form until 28 February 2023. The selection of eligible candidates will be done on basis of the entrance exam and counselling. Candidates must check the detailed notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form.
TANCET 2023 Application Form
|Exam Conducting Body||Anna University|
|Test Name||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test|
|Purpose||For providing admission in Tamil Nadu colleges for pursuing courses like MCA, MBA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, etc.|
|Application Dates||01 February to 28 February 2023|
- Qualifying degree: Aspirants should possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in any field.
- Qualifying Marks: Students should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) in the qualifying degree.
- Qualifying degree: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in the relevant field.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for the reserved category) in the entrance test.
- Qualifying Subjects: To be able to get admission, students should have Mathematics as a subject in 10+2.
For M.E. / M. Arch / M.Tech /M. Plan
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution/ university in the related field.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for reserved students) in the qualifying exam.
Belonging to Tamilnadu
|TANCET – M.C.A||₹500/-||₹1000/-|
|TANCET – M.B.A||₹500/-||₹1000/-|
|CEETA – PG M.E. / M.TECH. / M.ARCH. M.PLAN. (inclusive of Counselling charges for Admission)||
Total – ₹795/-
Total – ₹1590/-
|Starting Date of registration for TANCET-2023||01 February 2023|
|Last date to apply online for TANCET-2023||22 February 2023|
|TANCET Exam Date||
|Hall Ticket Release||ten days before the exam|
How to register TANCET 2023 Application Form?
TANCET 2023 registration can be done online only. Students must be aware of the online application process. Here are some simple steps to register successfully for TANCET Application Form.
- Visit the official website of Anna University, Chennai.
- Click on the link for TANCET 2023.
- Read the detailed notification and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in the required information and register online.
- Thereafter, login using your registered email id and password.
- Enter your personal and academic details.
- Upload the required documents and submit the application form.
- Finally, Take a printout of this application form at the end.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|TANCET 2023 Notification PDF||Download Here|
|TANCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|TANCET Application Form||Register Online Here|