SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022. SSC Stenographer November 2022 Exam. Check SSC Steno Written Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission will conduct a written exam for Stenographer posts under Group C and Group D Categories on 17 and 18 November 2022. An exam notice in this regard has been released on the official web portal. The commission will release SSC Stenographer Admit Card to the eligible candidates in the first week of November 2022.
A direct link referring to the same is provided below. Candidates will be able to download their respective admit cards using this link by filling in their application number and date of birth. This is a must-have document to get entry to the examination centre.
As we already know, the recruitment to SSC Stenographer posts (Group C and Group D) was announced in August 2022. The application link was opened for eligible candidates from 20 August to 05 September 2022. The application correction window was opened for one day i.e. 7 September 2022. Further, SSC will organize various phases of the selection process.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Category||Group C and Group D|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Date of Examination||17 and 18 November 2022|
|Admit Cards Availability||First week of November|
The commission conducts the Stenographer exam every year and nationwide a massive number of candidates take part in this exam. This year too, a large number of candidates applied for Stenographer posts in various departments of the country. Among all the applicants, eligible candidates will appear in the examination.
SSC Stenographer Exam Scheme and Paper Pattern
SSC conducts this exam in two phases i.e. Preliminary Exam and Skill Test. The computer-based exam comprises 3 sections i.e., Reasoning, English Comprehension and General Awareness. The questions will be classified as mentioned below:
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions/Marks|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|III||English Language and|
- In the paper, objective-type MCQs will be asked.
- The number of questions will be 200.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the test will be 2 hours 40 minutes.
How to download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of SSC using the below link.
- Click on the section named Latest News.
- Then, click on the link for Stenographer Admit Cards.
- Fill in the registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.
- Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2022 – Download Here