SSC MTS Recruitment 2023. SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Notification Out. Apply Online for 11409 Vacancies Now at ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has released a recruitment notification for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar posts in the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under the Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance. This is good news for the candidates who have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized education board.
SSC is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for more than 11000 vacancies of Multitasking Staff and Havaldar posts. Qualified candidates can apply for these posts from 18 January to 17 February 2023. The registration can be done in online mode only.
Total Posts – 11409
- MTS (Non-Technical) – 10880 Posts
- Havaldar – 529 Posts
The selected candidates through this recruitment drive will be appointed to the General Central Service as Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial officers in various ministries, departments, and offices of the Govt of India. Check the complete qualification and eligibility details thoroughly before submitting an online application form. In this article, direct links to the official website of SSC and SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023 are also provided.
SSC MTS / Havaldar Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||11409|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date of registration||17 February 2023|
The candidates must have passed Matriculation (Class 10th) Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023.
The age limits for the posts in various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the government rules.
- Computer-based test
- Descriptive test
- Fee payable: ₹100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
|Online application registration starting date||18 January 2023|
|Last date of online application submission||17 February 2023|
|Last date of online/offline application fee payment||19 February 2023|
|Computer-Based Exam Date||April 2023|
How to apply online for SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023?
Here are some simple steps to apply online for SSC MTS / Havaldar Recruitment 2023. In addition to the step-wise application registration process, application links are also provided below.
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Look for the MTS and Havaldar Recruitment Notification.
- Download the notification and check it thoroughly.
- Then, click on the Apply Online link and fill in the required information.
- Upload the scanned documents in the required format and complete the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further use.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment Notification 2023||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|