SSC CPO Result 2022. SSC CAPF SI Result. Delhi Police SI, CAPF Sub-Inspector Result. Check Cut off Scores & Merit List Download.
Staff Selection Commission of India completed Paper 1 i.e. Computer-Based Test on 6 November 2022. The exam was taken for the posts of Sub Inspectors in Delhi Police, CISF, BSF, CRPF, BSF, and SSB. The commission will further declare SSC CPO Result.
The result will be declared online on the official website of SSC. Exam takers will be able to check the results by using the application registration number and date of birth. We have provided a direct link to check the SSC CPO Result on this webpage. This link will be activated as and when the result is declared officially.
The online registration for a total of 4903 SSC Sub-Inspector posts was held from 10 to 30 August 2022. Thereafter, the organisation conducted a written examination for these posts on 9-11 November 2022. After the declaration of the SSC Sub-Inspector Results, the commission will organize other phases of the selection process.
SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Result 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Central Police Organization|
|Posts||Delhi Police SI, CAPF SI|
|Number of Posts||4301|
|CPO Exam Date||to be announced|
|SSC CPO Result Status||to be declared|
A large number of candidates appeared in the online exam. Through this recruitment drive, the selected candidates will be appointed as Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police. The commission is expected to declare the SSC CPO Exam in January-February 2023.
SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Cut-off Scores & Merit List
The commission will shortlist candidates for the further phase of the selection process. For this criteria, the exam authority will finalize the cut-off on the basis of the number of total vacancies, applicants, the difficulty level of exam, the number of exam appearances, maximum and minimum marks secured by the candidates in the test etc.
The category-wise cut-off marks will be published on the official website of SSC. We will provide the expected cut-off marks for the exam on this webpage soon. Check the website regularly for updates and information on SSC CPO SI Exam 2022.
How to check SSC CPO SI Result 2022
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- In the top menu, check the Results tab.
- Click on the link for CPO 2022 Result.
- Log in by using the application registration number and date of birth.
- Finally, check your respective result and print it for further use.
- Karnataka Kerala Region – Available Here
- North East Region – Available Here
- Kolkata Eastern Region – Available Here
- Southern Region – Available Here
- Western Region – Available Here
- MP Region – Available Here
- Central Region – Available Here
- North Western Region – Available Here
- Northern Region – Available Here