SSC CPO Recruitment 2022. Apply Online for Delhi Police Sub-Inspector Jobs. SSC CAPF Sub-Inspector Online Application Form.
The Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector in the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Eligible candidates can download the SSC CPO 2022 Notification PDF and apply online for the SSC CPO Vacancy 2022, from the website www.ssc.nic.in now. Also, a direct link to the same is shared on this webpage.
According to the SSC notification a total of 4300 Sub-Inspector (Extension) positions in Delhi Police, CAPF (BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB). The online application registration started on 10 August 2022 and the link will remain active till 30 August 2022. The detailed information including educational qualification, age limit, application fee details, and other information are provided below.
SSC Delhi Poilce Sub-Inspector Recruitment Notification 2022
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||4300 Posts|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
Educational Qualification for SSC CPO Sub-Inspector posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent. Male candidates must have a valid LMV Driving License.
The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years on 01/01/2022 (i.e., candidates born not before 02/01/1997 and not later than 01/01/2002). Age relaxation is permissible to candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
- Tier 1: Objective Computer-Based Test (online)
- Tier 2: Objective Computer-Based Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fees.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Starting date of online application registration – 10 August 2022
- Last date of application submission – 30 August 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application in online mode – 31 August 2022
How to apply online for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022?
- First, visit the official website of SSC.
- Check the “Latest News” section.
- Click on the Sub-Inspector recruitment notification 2022.
- Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly.
- Thereafter, click on “Register Now” or “Login”.
- Fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Finally, complete the payment of the application fee.
- Print the application form for further reference.
|Official Website Link||ssc.nic.in|
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment Notification 2022||Download Here|
|Registration Link / Login Link||Visit Here|