SSC CGL 2023 Notification Released. Apply Online for Combined Graduate Level Examination & Check the application fee and Selection process for Grade B & Grade C post at ssc.nic.in site: The Staff Selection Commission has released the notification regarding the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023 on its official website. The online registration started on 3 April 2023 and the application submission will be closed on 3 May 2023.
The SSC CGL exam is conducted every year by the commission for filling up vacancies in Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different
Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. Eligible Candidates can apply online for approximately 7,500 vacancies (tentatively) on official ssc.nic.in website.
ssc.nic.in SSC CGL 2023 Details
|Organisation||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Vacancies||Group B and Group C posts|
|Total number of vacant Posts||7,500 vacancies (tentatively)|
|Application Submission||3 April to 3 May 2023|
|Pay Scale||Level 4,5,6,7 & 8|
Through this CGL exam, various posts like Assistant Audit Officer, Income Tax Inspector, Sub-Inspector, UDC, Various Auditors and Assistant Officer, Junior Statistical officer vacancies will be filled by the commission in different departments.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/institute. The applicant must possess a degree of Chartered Accountant / Cost & Management Accountant / Company Secretary/ Master in Commerce/ Master in Business Studies / MBA (Finance) / Master in Business Economics.
- Junior Statistical Officer & Statistical Investigator Grade 2: Applicants have a bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics in the 12th class. Aspirants have a bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at the degree level.
- For all other posts: Candidates have a bachelor’s degree in any stream or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university. Apart from this candidates who appeared in the final year of graduation can also apply for the SSC CGL exam.
The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years decided by the selection authority and the age will be calculated as on 01 August 2023. The age relaxation will be provided in upper age limit according to various categories like as follows:
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- PwBD (Unreserved candidates, OBC, SC/ST): 10 years, 13 years and 15 years respectively.
- For Ex-serviceman: 3 Years
The candidates need to submit an application fee at the time of submission of the online application which is ₹100. For Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC & ST, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from the application fee.
Aspirants can pay the registration fee by using an online payment method such as BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa,
Mastercard, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through the SBI Challan system.
- Tier 1 Computer-Based Exam
- Tier 2 Computer-Based Exam
- Document Verification
|Online Application Submission||3 April to 3 May 2023|
|Last Date for Paying the application fee||4 May 2023 (23:00)|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||4 May 2023 (23:00)|
|Date for Correction in the application including online payment||7 May to 8 May 2023 (23:00)|
|Tier 1 Computer-Based Exam date||14 July to 27 July 2023|
How to online apply for SSC CGL 2023 ?
- Go to the official website which is ssc.nic.in
- On the home page click on the Apply tab.
- Then search for the “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2023” link.
- Before filling out the application form candidates need to register themselves on the official portal.
- For registration, candidates add contact details and academic qualification details and email id for verification.
- After registration fill out the application form and upload essential documents and click on submit button.
- In the last step, pay the registration form fee by using the online payment method and take a printout of the registration form for future use.
- Official portal: ssc.nic.in
- SSC CGL Application form : Apply Here