SSC CGL Notification 2022. SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) Application Form Apply Online Now at ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for Combined Graduate Level Exam for the year 2022. SSC will be filling up various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc through this notification.
SSC CGL is considered to be one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. The SSC CGL 2022 Notification has been released on 17th September 2022 for filling 20,000 vacancies (tentative) at the official website @ssc.nic.in. The last date for online application submission is 08 October 2022.
SSC conducts the CGL exam almost every year to recruit eligible candidates for Grade B and C category posts in the various government departments and ministries. This time, applications are invited for Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer and other positions. Check the complete details like application dates, eligibility criteria, fee details and other information given in the below section to apply for a respective post.
ssc.nic.in CGL Exam Notification 2022 Apply SSC Online Form
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2022|
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category/Position||Group B & Group C posts|
|Application Submission deadline||08 October 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or
Master’s in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at the 12th standard level.
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. The candidates who have appeared in the final year of their graduation can also apply, however, they must possess Essential qualifications on or before the cut-off date i.e.08-10-2022.
- Group B Posts – The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 30 years.
- Group C Posts – The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved category candidates is applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- The required application fee is ₹100/-.
- Exemption: No application fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online.
- For payment of the application fee in Cash, the candidate should take the printout of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
- Tier-1 Exam – Computer-Based Examination
- Tier-2 Exam – Computer-Based Examination
- Tier-3 Exam – Descriptive Type Test
- Starting date of online application registration – 17 September 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 08 October 2022
- Last date of making online application fee payment – 09 October 2022
- Application Correction Dates – 12 & 13 October 2022
Steps to register online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- First of all, visit the official website at ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, Check the Latest News section.
- Download and check the Notice for Combined Graduate Level Exam.
- Then, click on the “Apply” link. and fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents in the asked size and format.
- Thereafter, complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and take a printout of it for future use.
|SSC Combined Graduate Level Notification||Download Here|
|SSC CGL 2022 Application Form||Apply Online Here|