Sashastra Seema Bal has published the recruitment advertisement for the post of Constable (Tradesman). The SSB will hire candidates in different trades such as Driver, Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Water Carrier, Washerman, Cook, Barber, Carpenter etc. Candidates who wish to join the SSB job can apply for these posts within 30 days after the publication of the job notice.
Through this recruitment drive, 543 vacant posts will be filled up in SSB. Interested candidates must read the detailed notification to check their eligibility criteria. The organisation will accept only online application forms and other modes of application will be rejected by the SSB. We provide full information regarding SSB Recruitment 2023 in this article, jobseeker read it and apply for these vacancies.
ssb.gov.in Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment 2023
|Recruiter||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Total Vacant Post||543|
|Pay Scale||Level-3 (₹21700 – ₹69100/-)|
|Application Submission date||To be announced|
|Job Location||All over India|
Before filling out the application form for the constable post, applicants check the application fee, educational qualification and other required details. From the total vacant post, 10% of vacancies will be reserved for Ex-Serviceman.
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Jobs
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
The academic qualification along with work experience & age limit for constable posts according to their specific trade have been explained below:
- He must have passed 10th from any recognized board and have a heavy vehicle driving license. The age must be between 21 to 27 years.
- Matriculation with science subjects passed and candidates who have one year of experience in the treatment of animals in the veterinary hospital can apply for this vacancy. The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum is 25 years old for applicants eligible for SSB jobs.
Constable (Carpenter, Blacksmith, and Painter & Washerman, Cook, Barber, Cobbler, Safaiwala, Gardener, Tailor)
- 10th passed from a recognized board.
- Two-year work experience and one-year certificate course in their relevant trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute and must have passed the trade test. The candidates must be between 18 to 25 years old.
Application Fee for Tradesman
Candidates who belong to the General, OBC & EWS categories are required to pay the amount of 100 rupees through online payment methods like net banking, debit card/credit card etc. Those applicants who belong to SC/ST, Ex-serviceman and female candidates are exempted to pay any application fee.
How to apply for SSB Constable (Tradesman) Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official site which is ssb.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the Human Resource tab.
- Click on the Advertisement then search for the Constable(Tradesman) apply link.
- Click on it, firstly candidates create a user id with a mobile number.
- Then fill out the application form with all the required details.
- In the last step, pay the application fee by using the online payment method & submit it.
- Authorised website: ssb.gov.in
- SSB Constable Job Notification: Download Here