SLPRB Assam Forest Guard Admit Card 2023 Released. Check Assam SLPRB Forest Guard Exam Date, Examination Scheme and other updates.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam released the schedule for Physical Standard Tests (PST and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) for various posts under Forest Department recruitment. The physical tests will be conducted from 13 February 2023. Candidates who applied within the stipulated time and whose applications are found valid have been called for the first phase of physical tests.
Thereafter, for the qualified candidates, a written test will be conducted. The schedule for the written test has been released accordingly. For every phase of the selection test, the examination board will release admit cards. The eligible candidates can download their SLPRB Forest Admit Card for the respective post from the official website. Aspirants are required to fill in the application ID, Phone Number, and Email ID to access their hall tickets.
SLPRB Assam has released a recruitment for various 2649 posts of Forest Guard, Forester Grade 1, Constable and Driver posts in January 2023. Eligible candidates were able to fill up an online application form from 23 January to 06 February 2023 through the official website.
SLPRB Assam will conduct the written exam for Forest Guard, APFP Constable, Excise Constable, Jail Warder, and others on 09 April 2023. The notification regarding the same has been uploaded on the website slprbassam.in. Admit Card for this exam will be released on 01 April at 5.00. The link to download the admit card is added below.
A written Test will be conducted for the following posts on 9 April.
- Forest Guard
- Jail warder
- Excise Constable
- Constable under DGCD & CGHG
- AFPF Constable
- Havilder under DGCD & CGHG
- Tailor, Dresser, Physiotherapist
SLPRB Assam Forest Guard Admit Card 2023 Available
|Organisation Name||State-Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Department||Assam Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard, Forester, Driver and Other Posts|
|Number of Vacances||2649|
|Written Exam Date||09 April 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability||Released – Login Here|
A massive number of candidates applied for the respective advertised posts. The applicants are eager to know the schedule for the first phase of physical tests. Candidates will be intimated through a notification on the official website as and when the physical test date is finalized by the selection board.
Assam Forest Physical Standard Test Details
Firstly, the documents of the applicants will be verified. After the documents are found correct, the candidates will have to appear in the PST (Physical Standard Test). It will be just qualifying nature and there will be no marks. Measurement of the height, weight & chest of the candidates will be done using the latest technology and after which the candidate will be examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-ups like knock knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. Chest measurement test is only for male candidates.
Physical Efficiency Test Details
Candidates who clear PST will be required to undergo PET. The PET consists of the following:
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz:
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 3200 metres race to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for the long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 1600 metres of race to be completed within 08 minutes.
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for the long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Assam Forest Written Test Details
An OMR sheets-based written test will be conducted for various Forest Department Jobs. The exam will be for 100 marks. There will be 100 objective-type questions and each question will be of one mark. There will be a negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts:
- Logical reasoning, Aptitude, English Comprehension
- Matters relating to the History and Culture of Assam and India
- General Mathematics of H.S. or equivalent standard & General Knowledge.
The written test will consist of 100 multiple-choice type questions to be answered on an OMR answer sheet. For each correct answer, the candidate will get a half mark. Questions will be of the level of class IX and X. Total marks for the Written Test will be 50. There will be no negative marking. The subjects to be covered will be as follows:-
- Elementary /Arithmetic
- General English
- Logical reasoning/Mental ability
- Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy
- General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs
How to download SLPRB Assam Admit Card for Forest Guard, Forester and other posts?
Assam Forest Admit Cards will be released online on the official website. Candidates should keep their application form print handy for the registration details. After downloading the admit card for various phases of the selection process, candidates should check the information printed on it. At the time of exam, candidates should bring a photo identity proof along with the admit card print. Here are some simple steps to be followed by candidates to download the exam call letter.
- Visit the official website of SLPRB Assam.
- Go through the Admit Card download portal.
- Look for the suitable link for Forest Department Admit Card.
- Log in using the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the input details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download and check your respective admit card.
- Take a valid printout of the admit card for further reference.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- SLPRB Assam Forest Admit Card 2023 – Download Here
Sijou Owary admit card for forest guard
Forest guard admit card