The State Institute of Health and Family Welfare (SIHFW) and the Health Department Rajasthan have released a notification for the recruitment of Female Health Workers. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for a total of 3736 vacancies. Desirous candidates can apply online through the official website of SIHFW i.e. sihfwrajasthan.com respectively.
A notification in this regard has been published on the official website on 19 May 2023. Application registration started on 19 May and the last date to submit an application form is 18 June 2023. Selection of eligible candidates will be completed on the basis of their performance in the written test and document verification. The schedule for the written test will be released on the official portal accordingly.
Check the detailed SIHFW Rajasthan Recruitment Notification for Female Health Worker posts thoroughly before submitting an application form. In this article, we have provided essential requirements and direct links to the official website, recruitment notification and online application form.
sihfwrajasthan.com Female Health Worker Recruitment
|Organization Name||State Institute of Health and Female Welfare (SIHFW)|
|Post Name||Female Health Worker|
|Number of Vacancies||3736|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date to apply||18 June 2023|
SIHFW Rajasthan Female Health Worker Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have passed the 10th Standard from a recognized education board along with the Auxilary Nurse Midwifery Training / Health Worker Female course passed and registered in Rajasthan Nursing Council as B Grade Nurses.
- Applicants must have a knowledge of working in Hindi along with the Knowledge of Culture of Rajasthan.
Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 40 years as of 01 January 2024. Reservation in the upper age limit will be applicable to the reserved categories as per the state government rules.
SIHFW Rajasthan Application Registration Fee
Applicants are required to pay a prescribed amount of application fee for SIHFW Rajasthan Female Heath Workers Vacancies. Application fees for each category are mentioned below:
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – ₹500/-
- OBC (NCL)/ MBC – ₹350/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL – ₹250/-
SIHFW Rajasthan Female Health Worker Selection Process
The selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in various phases of the selection process. Phases of the selection process are as follows:
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
Application Registration Dates
|Notification release date||19 May 2023|
|Starting date of application registration||19 May 2023|
|Last date to submit an application form||18 June 2023|
How to apply online for SIHFW Rajasthan FHW Recruitment 2023?
- First, visit the official website of SIHFW Rajasthan or Rajasthan Health Department.
- Click on the Recent Updates section on the homepage.
- Click on Latest Vacancies and then Female Health Worker Recruitment.
- Download and check the notification thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in your details.
- Upload your documents and complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further use.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|SIHFW Female Health Worker Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|