SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2023. Check Lucknow PGI Staff Nurse Written Examination Date and Exam Scheme at sgpgims.org.in
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow will conduct a Common Recruitment Test for Staff Nurse posts in Self-governing/Autonomous State Medical Colleges soon. A computer-based test will be conducted on 22 March tentatively.
For the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse CRT, the organization has released admit cards/hall tickets to the eligible candidates. The SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card download link is activated on the official website at least ten days before the exam date. Candidates can access the particular link by filling in the Registration ID and Date of birth.
A direct link to download the exam hall ticket is provided in the below section on this webpage.
sgpgims.org.in Staff Nurse Admit Card
|Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|State Concerned||Uttar Pradesh|
|Recruitment Name||Staff Nurse|
|Number of Posts||1974|
|Advt No:||I/75/Rectt/ Autonomous SMC/ 2022-23|
|Written Examination Date||22 March 2023|
|SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Cards Availability||Released|
SGPGIMS has been directed by the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Medical Education Dept. to conduct the recruitment examination for the post of Staff nurses in Self-governing/Autonomous State Medical Colleges established in different districts of the state.
The recruitment notification was published by the organization on its official website in February 2023. Applications registration started on 10 February and eligible candidates were able to submit their application forms till 01 March 2023. The organization will recruit 1974 Staff Nurses through this recruitment drive.
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Selection Process
The selection process for the Staff Nurse posts through SGPGIMS will comprise the following states:
- Common Recruitment Test – The candidates who submitted their application forms within the stipulated time and applications are found valid will be eligible to appear in the written examination. Such candidates will be issued hall tickets through the official web portal.
- Documents Verification – The candidates qualified in the computer-based test will be called for document verification. Candidates are required to carry their original academic certificates with them.
UP SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Examination Scheme
The selection of eligible candidates for respective posts of Staff Nurses will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) only. Some important points about the UP SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Exam are as follows:
- For the post of Staff Nurse, a Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be conducted.
- The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be of 02 hours in duration and will be of 100 marks. It will contain multiple-choice questions (MCQs), as follows:-
- 80% of questions will be related to the Theory of Nursing knowledge.
- 20% of questions will be related to the Practical application of Nursing work (of these 10% will be related to COVID-related work).
- The language of the examination will be both English and Hindi.
- There will be NO negative marking.
Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for the post will be:-
- General& EWS – 40%
- SC, ST & OBC – 35%
Lucknow PGI Staff Nurse Admit Card Details & Exam Instructions
The candidates can download the SGPGIMS Admit Card for Staff Nurse posts from the official website. The download link is activated at least ten days before the exam date i.e. 22 March 2023. The candidates will be able to access the admit card link by using the application registration ID and date of birth.
The admit card will comprise essential details such as the candidate’s name, photograph, and category along with the exam roll number, examination centre name and examination date and timings on it. The candidates must check that their personal details printed on the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Hall Ticket are correct. In case of an error, candidates are advised to contact the examination authority office for necessary rectification with the supporting documents.
What to carry at the examination centre?
While appearing for the written examination, candidates should carry the following documents with them:
- SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card print
- A valid photo identity proof
- A ballpen (black or blue)
What are valid photo identity documents?
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
- College/University Identity Card
- Indian Passport
- Bank Passbook
How to download SGPGIMS Admit Card for Staff Nurse posts?
The candidates can download the SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card from the official website only. Here are some steps following which they can get their admit cards easily. The suitable links for the official website and hall ticket download are provided in the below section.
- First, visit the official website of SGPGIMS.
- Check the Recruitments/Admissions section on the homepage.
- Click on the link for the Staff Nurse Hall Ticket download.
- Fill in your application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled information and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your exam admit card.
- Print the same for further reference.