secr.indianrailways.gov.in Salary Slip 2023, SECR Portal Login, Status – The South East Central Personnel Department created the SECR Portal for all its employees. The SECR Pay Slip 2023 may be verified by all departments via this site, giving access to all other information. The government created this unique website exclusively to educate railway employees.
The SECR Portal is accessible to railroad employees by providing their usernames and password. If candidates are thinking about doing so, they may easily acquire their pay slips by inputting their information on this website. For the SECR Portal, only government railway employees are employed.
Download the Salary Slip from the SECR Portal
Applicants may now check their details on the SECR Pay Slip 2023 using their username and password. Candidates must follow the comprehensive guidelines below to evaluate the Indian Railway Pay Slip 2023 step-by-step. The Pay Slip that all government workers are expected to submit will be available on this website.
- Go to the official SECR Portal website first i.e., https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- After that, click the Employee Login option on the home page.
- After that, enter your EMP No. And PAN No. On the Employee Login Page.
- Next, click the below-listed Login button.
- Review your data at this stage, then rapidly download your payslip.
The following services are available on SECR Portal:
- All online forms.
- Gazetted orders.
- Employee login and Grievance status.
- Establishment rules.
- HRMS Link.
- Seniority List.
SECR Portal Salary Slip for Employees
The SECR railroad zone is one of India’s 18 railroad zones. The South East Central Railway Personnel Department’s administrative centre will remain in Bilaspur, where it was in 2003, 18 years ago. The SECR Portal was developed with the company’s employees as a top priority.
It might be argued that the SECR Payment Slip is a highly important document since it acts as employment documentation and is necessary to get a loan or credit card. Employees may get all the information about the SECR Pay Slip using this online web portal at https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in
How to track the progress of an EPF complaint?
The process for learning the status of a case is straightforward. The process for figuring out the status of a complaint is as follows:
- Return to the main EPFiGMS homepage.
- There is a menu option called View Status.
- Type in the registration number provided to you when your complaint was lodged.
- If the case was submitted using an earlier website version, provide the password, contact details, or email address.
- You must enter the security code exactly as it appears on the screen.
- Pick “Submit” from the menu.
- After that, a screen will show the complaint’s EPF grievance status.
How can I get access to the SECR Pay Slip Portal?
Any employee of an employer may see their pay stub by completing the steps listed below:
- Go to the Portal’s official webpage to get started. (secr.indianrailways.gov.in)
- To proceed, choose your login method
- A login form will now be shown, requesting both your PAN number and 11-digit employee number.
- At this point, choose the login button.
- You will now be shown the pay stub so you may review its information.
- You may get your pay stub by choosing the download option in step 6.
|SECR CPGRAMS Portal Link||Visit Here|
|SECR Official Portal||Visit Here|
Employees get several alerts on their pay stubs.
- Personnel HRA.
- The DA of the worker.
- Perks for employees.
- A worker’s gross wage.
- Withholdings from employee wages.
- Employees’ net pay.
- The employee’s hourly pay.
From the employee’s base pay and dearness allowance, both the employer and the employee must contribute equally to the EPF. Employers contribute 12% of employee earnings to the EPF. The employer deducts 12% of the employee’s monthly income as their contribution to the EPF.
Employees of SECR may submit a complaint via the EPFO website if they have any problems with the SECR Salary Slip or EPF.
The grievance system, an online platform with solutions to all of the most typical issues employees run across, was developed by EPFO with the objective in mind. Concerns concerning their EPF Passbook, withdrawal requests, and other issues may be brought up in a complaint by an employee Via the EPO complaint website.
Contact details of South East Central Railway
Address: South East Central Railway
New Zonal Building
Pin – 495004.
Helpline Number:– 247002/ 247003/ 247008
Email Address:- email@example.com
India’s 19th Railway Zone is home to the South East Central Railway. The Zone Office comprises the Divisions of Bilaspur, Nagpur, and Raipur and is headquartered there. It was inaugurated on September 20th, 1998, and dedicated to the nation on April 1st, 2003. The SECR Portal Salary Slip for 2023 included details on employee payments.
The SECR Payment Slip is very important since it serves as employment evidence and is necessary if you want a loan or credit card. Comment below if you face any issues.