SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022 State Bank of India Clerk Jobs Notification released. Apply Online at sbi.co.in
The State Bank of India has announced the job openings of more than 5000 Clerk vacancies in the organization. Those candidates who have the required eligibility and qualification may submit their online application forms from 07 September onwards. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the various phases of the selection process
Candidates who have submitted their applications for the SBI Clerk 2022 position will then be invited to participate in an online examination, which is scheduled to take place in the month of November 2022. Candidates may get further information related to the SBI Clerk 2022 exam by scrolling down.
The candidates are advised to keep all their documents ready before starting the online application process. As it will be easy for them to submit the registration form in less time. Also, keep the printed version of the completed application form till the completion of the selection as they will need its details at various phases of the selection process.
SBI Clerk Job Notification 2022 @sbi.co.in
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||5008|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
|Last date to submit an online application form||27 September 2022|
The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a university that is known to be good or an equivalent degree that is recognized as good by the Central Government. Candidates with a certificate for an integrated dual degree (IDD) should make sure that the date they passed the IDD is on or before November 30, 2022.
In order to be eligible for SBI Clerk Jobs, applicants’ age must fall between 20 and 28 years old. Age will be taken into account as of June 30, 2022. Candidates from the reserved categories will get an age break, according to government rules.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Language Test
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM – No Fee
- Starting date of Online Application – 07 September 2022
- Last date for submitting an online Application – 27 September 2022
Steps to apply online for the SBI Clerk Jobs
- Follow the link that is provided below to go to the SBI’s official website.
- Look over the information in the Careers section.
- Click on the link that says, “SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022.“
- Download the detailed notice and read it carefully.
- Fill in your personal information and upload the documents you need.
- Don’t forget to pay the application fee.
- The last step is to submit in the online application and print it out for future use.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online for Clerks in SBI||Apply Online Here|