SAIL Recruitment 2022 SAIL Attendant cum Technician Trainee Jobs Notification: Steel Authority of India Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the official site of SAIL on sailcareers.com now.
The registration process started on August 25 and will end on 15 September 2022. This SAIL Attendant cum Technician Trainee Recruitment drive will fill up 146 posts in the organization. Check the required information i.e. educational qualification, age limit, application fee details and other important details in this article.
SAIL is a Maharatna company, and a leading steel-making company in India, whose business value is ₹1,04,515 crore. It is in the process of modernizing and expanding its production units, captive mines and so as to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. Bokaro Steel Plant is one of the modernized Integrated Steel Plants of SAIL, producing HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/Sheets, and GP with a motivated workforce of about 13,222 employees.
SAIL Attendant cum Technician Trainee Vacancy Notification 2022
|Authority Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Plants Name||Bokaro Steel Plant|
|Last date to submit an application form||15 September 2022|
Applicants should possess a Matriculation certificate and completed apprenticeship training of a minimum one-year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and have a National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
The upper age limit for SAIL Bokaro Attendant cum Technician Trainee posts is 28 years. The applicant’s age will be calculated as of 15 September 2022. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen category candidates as per the rules.
- General / OBC / EWS – ₹200/-
- SC / ST / PwD / ESM candidates – Nil
- Computer-based examination
- Skill Test / Trade Test
- Starting date of online application registration – 25 August 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 15 September 2022
Steps to apply online for SAIL Attendant cum Technician Trainee
- Open the official website links given below.
- Click on the Bokaro Steel Plant link on the homepage.
- Then, go through the News section.
- Click on Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant cum Technician Trainee Recruitment Notification in PDF.
- Download and check the notification thoroughly.
- Then, click on Apply Online link and fill in the required details.
- Upload the required documents and complete the payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for further reference.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|SAIL Recruitment Notification PDF||Download Here|
|SAIL Trainee Application Form||Apply Online Here|