RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023. Rajasthan Community Health Officer Admit Card. Rajasthan CHO Exam Date announced. Check Examination Scheme and Paper Pattern.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has released the exam date notice for Community Health Officer posts. A written examination will be held on 19 February 2023 at various exam centres across the state. The exam centre’s name will be disclosed to the candidates on their respective admit cards.
The exam authority will release the RSMSSB CHO Admit Card in the first week of February. Eligible candidates will be able to download the same by using the application registration details on the official website of the Rajasthan Staff Selection Commission. A direct link to download the admit card will be provided on this webpage.
The recruitment for various 3531 posts of Community Health Officers in Rajasthan has been released in November 2022. Online applications from eligible candidates were invited from 08 November to 07 December 2022. Now, the exam for these posts will be conducted on 19 February. Here, we will discuss the RSMSSB CHO Exam updates and other details.
RSMSSB CHO Admit Card 2023
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Written Examination Date||19 February 2023|
|Admit Cards Availability||One week before the exam date|
Thousands of candidates applied for the posts of Community Health Officer posts and are looking for the exam now. The exam date is announced by the officials. Now, the candidates who submitted their application forms correctly within the stipulated time be issued the exam admit cards.
Rajasthan CHO Examination Scheme & Paper Pattern
The important details of the NHM CHO Rajasthan Exam Pattern have been discussed here. Check the detailed notification for the examination scheme and other details.
- There will be one question paper.
- Multiple choice objective-type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The number of questions will be 100.
- Each question shall carry four marks.
- There will be a negative marking of one mark for each incorrect answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks Per Question|
|CHO Concerned Subjects|
RSMSSB CHO Admit Card Details – Downloading Process
RSMSSB CHO Admit Card will be released on the official website only. The board will not send the admit card through any other medium. The admit card will contain essential details like the candidate’s name, registration details, exam name, candidate’s photograph, examination timings, exam centre name etc. The candidates must check that the print details are correct. If an error is found, contact the exam authority before the exam date for necessary rectification.
Candidates should carry a valid photo identity proof in original along with the Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card print. Valid proof may be Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Voter’s ID Card, Passport etc.
Here are some simple steps by following which the candidates can download RSMSSB CHO Admit Card. If you are still facing any problems, write down your comment in the below section.
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB.
- Click on the Admit Card tab given on the homepage.
- Then, click on the link named CHO Admit Card.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your respective admit card.
- Take a valid printout of the same for further reference.
- Official Web Portal – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- RSMSSB NHM CHO Admit Card 2023 – Download Here