Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023. Notification released for 3842 Home Guard Jobs in Rajasthan. Apply Online now at home.rajasthan.gov.in
Directorate of Home Security, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for the Home Guard posts. A recruitment notification for a total of 3842 vacancies is released on the official website. The applications can be filled out after registration on sso.rajasthan.gov.in respectively.
The online registration for Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment will start on 12 January 2023. Eligible candidates can register and apply for the posts until 11 February 2023. Candidates should check the detailed notification thoroughly for physical details and other essential information.
For the ease of candidates, we have added direct links for SSO ID registration and Rajasthan Home Guard Jobs Notification and official application link. Before that, read the complete article for eligibility details, application registration fee and other details. Check the links section for the online application link.
Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Directorate of Home Security, Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Home Guard Volunteer|
|No of Posts||3842|
|Last date to edit the application form||11 February 2023|
Candidates should be at least 8th Class pass from a recognized education board.
Applicant must be between 18 and 35 years as of 01 January 2023. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the state government rules.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Special Qualification (Documents Verification)
- Interview / Oral Personality Test
|Height||168 cm||152 cm|
- General (Unreserved) – ₹250/-
- SC/ST/EWS/MBC – ₹200/-
- Starting date of online registration – 12 January 2023
- Last date to submit an online application form – 11 February 2023
How to apply online for Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2023
The online application registration for Rajasthan Home Guard Vacancies can be done through the simple steps mentioned below. The registration links are also provided below. Keep your documents ready to complete registration.
- First, visit the official website using the direct link shared below.
- Click on the Home Department tab.
- Then, look for the Home Guard Recruitment link.
- Download and check the detailed notification thoroughly.
- Click on the registration link and fill in the personal details.
- Upload the scanned documents and pay your application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form and print it for further use.
|Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment Notification||Download PDF Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online Here|