RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022. Rajasthan Common Eligibility Test Admit Card Download. Check the Rajasthan CET Examination Date at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Check Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board are initiating Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level and Senior Secondary Level) to fill 2,996 vacant positions in various departments. Under Advt. No. 09/2022 for Platoon Commander, Patwari, Junior Accountant, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, Supervisor, Deputy Jailor & Hostel Superintendent Grade II posts will be filled up. The board has released the examination schedule for this common eligibility test and the exam will be conducted in January and February.
Also, RSMSSB will release the admit cards for this test. These will be provided on the official website at least two weeks before the examination date. Aspirants will be able to access the same by using the application registration number and date of birth on the official portal. A direct link for the RSMSSB CET Admit Card will be activated on this webpage as and when it is available officially.
Update on Rajasthan CET Admit Card
RSMSSB has released the notification about the examination schedule and admit card release schedule. As per the notification, the CET (Graduate) exam will be conducted on 7 and 8 January 2023. Admit Card can be downloaded from 30 December from the official website.
RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Platoon Commander, Patwari, Junior Accountant, Revenue Accountant and other jobs|
|Exam Name||RSMSSB CET (Common Entrance Test)|
|Date of Examination||
|Admit Cards availability||30 December|
This is the first time when RSMSSB is conducting Common Eligibility Test (Graduation Level). The test will be conducted once every year for various posts in different departments of the state. A large number of candidates applied for the test and will appear in the examination. Here, you can check essential details like the structure of RSMSSB CET, the exam scheme and the paper pattern of this exam.
RSMSSB CET Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|General Science (History, Politics, and Geography of India) General Knowledge/ Current Affairs)||38||76||25|
|Rajasthan GK (Geography, History, Culture, and Politics)||30||60||20|
|English & Hindi (General)||22||44||15|
|Basic Numerical Efficiency/ Mental Ability and Reasoning||45||90||30|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||15||30||10|
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- The level of the exam will be graduation.
- Objective-type multiple-choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for wrong answers.
- The duration of the test will be three hours.
How to download RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of RSMSSB Rajasthan.
- On the homepage, click on Admit Card section.
- Find the link for Common Eligibility Test Admit Card 2022.
- Fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Check the entered details and click on submit button.
- Finally, download your admit card and print it for further use.
- Official Website – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- RSMSSB CET Admit Card 2022 – Download Here
CET admit card download link?