Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2023. Punjab Police SI Roll Number, Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Examination scheme at www.punjabpolice.gov.in
Punjab Police Recruitment Board is yet to release the schedule for Sub Inspector posts in various cadres including District Police, and Armed Police. An online CBT will be conducted for the SI posts in the upcoming days in two shifts. Paper 1 will be organized from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM while Paper 2 will be taken from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM. The recruitment authority will arrange examination centres in various cities of the state.
The board will release Punjab Police SI Admit Card to the eligible candidates at least two weeks before the exam date. The candidates can access e-admit cards by filling in the application registration number and date of birth in the relevant link.
punjabpolice.gov.in SI Admit Card 2023
|Organizer||Punjab Police Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancies||288|
|Application Date||Feb-March 2023|
|Date of Computer-Based Test||To be Announced|
|Punjab Police SI Admit Cards Availability||Soon|
As per the reports, the department received more than two lakh applications for Punjab Police Sub-Inspector jobs. The recruitment board will issue admit cards to such candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Punjab Police SI Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
- There will be a computer-based online exam.
- The exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2 on the same day.
- In each paper, Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Four marks will be rewarded for each correct answer.
- For Paper 1 and Paper 2 a time will be allotted 120 minutes each.
|Paper 1||General Awareness||50||400|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills||30|
|Paper 2||Logical & Analytical Reasoning and Data Interpretation||50||400|
|Digital Literacy & Computer Awareness||30|
Punjab Police SI Admit Card Details & Information
The board will release Punjab Police Sub Inspector Admission Card online at least ten days prior to the exam date. Candidates need to download it and check the essential details including the examination date, time and venue for the candidate’s computer-based test.
Also, there will be personal details including the candidate’s name, category, roll number, photograph and other details on it. Aspirants should bring a hard copy of the admit card, along with a Photo Identity Proof with them. A valid photo ID proof may be among Indian Driving Licence, PAN card, Voter Identity card, Indian Passport, or Aadhar Card.
How to download Punjab Police SI Admit Card?
- Visit the official website by using the direct link given below.
- Click on the SI Recruitment Link on the homepage.
- Then, look for the Admit Card download link.
- Fill in the required information correctly and submit.
- On the next screen, check your admit card.
- Print the same to produce it at the examination centre.
- Official Website – www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Recruitment Page – Visit Here
- Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2022 – Download Here (to be activated)