Punjab Police Recruitment 2022. Punjab Police SI Bharti Notification Out. Apply Online for 560 Punjab Police Sub Inspector Jobs Now.
The most recent notification for the Punjab Police recruitment 2022 for Sub-Inspector (SI) posts has been issued by the Punjab Police Department. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can submit their applications online till the 30th of August, 2022, on the official website which is punjabpolice.gov.in.
Punjab Police Department is going to recruit 560 Sub-Inspectors in the District Police Cadre, Armed Police Cadre, Investigation Cadre, and Intelligence Cadre of Punjab Police for both Male and Females.
- Sub Inspector (District Police Carde): 87 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre): 97 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre): 289 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Intelligence Cadre): 87 Posts
Additional information on the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022, including the Age Restriction, Educational Requirements, Selection Process, Application Fee and other details are provided by us in this article. Download and read the Punjab Police SI Recruitment notification thoroughly before submitting an online application form.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Job Notification 2022
|Department Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Application Date||August 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent. For Intelligence Cadre, the candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (earlier called DOEACC).
The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 28 years as of 01 January 2021. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable to reserve category candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
- Written Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Documents Verification & Medical Test
- For General Candidates Application Fee – ₹1500/-
- For BC/SC/ST Candidates Application Fee – ₹900/-
- Ex-Servicemen – ₹700/-
Selected candidates will be paid fixed remuneration of ₹35400/- per month.
- Starting date of Punjab Police Sub-Inspector application submission – 10 August 2022
- Last date to submit an online application form – 30 August 2022
How to apply online for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2022
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of the Punjab Police Department.
- Click on the Recruitment tab and find the Police SI Recruitment link.
- From there, download the detailed notification and click on Apply Online link.
- There, fill in the required information correctly and upload the scanned documents.
- Then, pay the application fee through the desired mode.
- Finally, submit the application form and print it for further reference.
|Punjab Police Jobs Notification||Download Here|
|Application Link for Punjab Police SI||Apply Online Here|